Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have to say this intruiges me a lot, although I'm not a Miz fan it says a lot that he's now prominent enough in the company to appear on the cover of a large franchise game.

Australia/NZ cover.

EU cover.

"THQ today announced the cover athletes for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, due out this fall for multiple platforms. There will be two separate covers spread across regions around the globe.

Professional wrestlers John Cena and Randy Orton take center stage for each cover.

"John Cena, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Big Show, The Miz and Sheamus are incredibly talented WWE Superstars who took part in some of the biggest moments ever witnessed in WWE," said THQ's VP Danny Bilson.

"We look forward to delivering an unparalleled WWE simulation experience with WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, including best-in-class creative tools and decision-making abilities for players to define their own virtual WWE moments."

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 is due out on October 26, 2010. "

Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1112868p1.html

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Big things for Miz? Incase people hadn't noticed, he already has the US Title and MITB...of course big things are happening for Miz. I don't need a game cover to tell me that.

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude the cover arts have been in the Wrestling game section for the last week or so.
There's a wrestling game section? Sorry, I only generally read the main WWE boards. Again I've asked for a mod delete although this actual IGN story hasn't been posted on any boards on WF.

No need to get all pissy with me :)

·
Banned
647 Posts
"John Cena, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Big Show, The Miz and Sheamus are incredibly talented WWE Superstars who took part in some of the biggest moments ever witnessed in WWE," said THQ's VP Danny Bilson.
And Im a Miz fan fpalm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.