Wrestling Forum banner

1501 - 1520 of 1550 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,599 Posts
you don't comprehend that raw has 3 hrs and that's what brings the avg down.

At least Finn is champ now. I am not watching old timers like Michaels in 2020.
Boo hoo about Raw being 3 hours. It's been 3 hours for 8 years now. Now it's an issue? Bummer.

Finn is the Champ of the lowest drawing show. He's a loser by your logic. Bummer.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,664 Posts
Man, I can’t believe that it’s this far in 2020, and we still have some folks (even clowns in some cases) blaming the low ratings on individual talents; or even being bold enough to even attribute ONE wrestler for ratings holding up well for one week.

Jeez, some of you won’t ever learn.

·
52,599 Posts
Man, I can’t believe that it’s this far in 2020, and we still have some folks (even clowns in some cases) blaming the low ratings on individual talents; or even being bold enough to even attribute ONE wrestler for ratings holding up well for one week.

Jeez, some of you won’t ever learn.
And ratings SD has been doing for a year now, around 2 million, long before Seth ever got there. Laughable. But that's all that's left on this site.

·
52,599 Posts
I don't know what u mean. But damn u got upset so easily because I called Rollins a ratings killer. My original comment was in fact a response to Kentucky34 but u came in all triggered outta nowhere lol
Troll back and forth with him, I don't care. Still awful logic. Show was built around New Day's farewell, Bryan returning, and Reigns/Braun for the title. No one else even had an advertised match or segment, I don't think. So, troll back and forth with him, that's fine, but logic is logic. And its the same number SD has been doing for ages now, ~ 2 million.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Troll back and forth with him, I don't care. Still awful logic. Show was built around New Day's farewell, Bryan returning, and Reigns/Braun for the title. No one else even had an advertised match or segment, I don't think. So, troll back and forth with him, that's fine, but logic is logic. And its the same number SD has been doing for ages now, ~ 2 million.
SD lost about 200k viewers from last week. Logic dictates people should have tuned in to see what Rollins was upto. Kentucky34 claims Rollins is the biggest draw in the industry so I don't see how my logic is wrong.

·
52,599 Posts
SD lost about 200k viewers from last week. Logic dictates people should have tuned in to see what Rollins was upto. Kentucky34 claims Rollins is the biggest draw in the industry so I don't see how my logic is wrong.
Because he's trolling and you fall for it every time. I'm not a fan of his, but it's kind of hilarious how some people fall for it every single time. The show isn't built around Seth anymore and it must kill you that you can't blame him anymore. Meanwhile, Finn had beg WWE to bring him back down to the minors, where he became Champ, and is the Champ of the lowest rated show in WWE or AEW. Finn the ratings killer.

SD did 3 times the number NXT did, and when the final numbers for SD come in, you can add on another 100K and it did 3x the show Finn is Champ on. What a geek ratings killer that guy is.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Because he's trolling and you fall for it every time. I'm not a fan of his, but it's kind of hilarious how some people fall for it every single time. The show isn't built around Seth anymore and it must kill you that you can't blame him anymore. Meanwhile, Finn had beg WWE to bring him back down to the minors, where he became Champ, and is the Champ of the lowest rated show in WWE or AEW. Finn the ratings killer.

SD did 3 times the number NXT did, and when the final numbers for SD come in, you can add on another 100K and it did 3x the show Finn is Champ on. What a geek ratings killer that guy is.
At least Finn didn't scream and cry in a corner when he saw the Fiend like Rollins. Now that's a true geek lol

·
Registered
822 Posts
Seth wasn't billed as the focus of the show. Goldberg was.

·
52,599 Posts
And you're a Drew fan, too? The guy who is the lowest rated Champion in Raw history? And you're in here talking shit about ratings when Drew and Balor are drawing all time low ratings????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The absolute irony here...
At least Finn didn't scream and cry in a corner when he saw the Fiend like Rollins. Now that's a true geek lol
Yeah, trying to make a new character look strong. What an ass he is! Maybe he should've squashed him in a minute instead. And hilariously enough, no one has cared about Bray as much since.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
And you're a Drew fan, too? The guy who is the lowest rated Champion in Raw history? And you're in here talking shit about ratings when Drew and Balor are drawing all time low ratings????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The absolute irony here...

Yeah, trying to make a new character look strong. What an ass he is! Maybe he should've squashed him in a minute instead. And hilariously enough, no one has cared about Bray as much since.
Drew was in raws first hour which did more than 2 million and was the highest rated pro wrestling show this week.

Rollins sucks. Hitman himself has said so.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,664 Posts
Rollins with his Jim Powers-esque drawing power on full display.
You’re absolutely delusional if you’re actually trying to pin the low ratings down on one wrestler, especially on someone like Seth Rollins.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
The final rating might put them at a solid 2.0. I'm not shocked at the low rating since this show didn't feel like a big season premiere, instead it felt like they were tying up loose ends and about 99% of the people drafted to SD didn't even wrestle.

·
Registered
506 Posts
The Seth bump will come, its only his what first or second week on the show. Have patience people.

Braun vs Roman is at fault for the sub-2 million viewers. That's what happens when you push a physique model and a powerlifter who can't wrestle.

1501 - 1520 of 1550 Posts