Wrestling Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1550 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
That's a bad number.

Seth being drafted to Smackdown caused a lot of buzz on social media over the weekend. Hopefully that will help the ratings next week.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
they frontloaded smackdown, any angle you wanted to see was in the first hour as well as the important draft picks. Honestly, they're lucky there wasnt a bigger drop in the 2nd hour
Wasn’t the Women’s match and the Fiend wrestling in H2? That sounds like an attempt at a stacked H2 to me.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Friday's live edition of WWE SmackDown, featuring Night 1 of the 2020 Draft with "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt defeating Kevin Owens in the main event, drew an average of 2.178 million viewers on FOX, according to Showbuzz Daily.

This final number is up from the overnight viewership that was released on Saturday morning, which was an average of 2.087 million viewers. This number is also up from last week's final SmackDown viewership of 2.155 million viewers for the post-Clash of Champions episode.

Friday's SmackDown drew a 0.6 rating in the key 18-49 demographic, a 0.8 rating in the 25-54 demo, and a 0.4 rating in the 18-34 demographic. Last week's episode drew a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demo, a 0.7 rating in the 25-54 demo, and a 0.3 rating in the 18-34 demographic.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Yup nba finals was there thats why they put big e and sheamus match as tge first match after the announcement of picks
Man nobody watched these NBA Finals. I don’t see that as a factor at all. Not to mention it doesn’t appear that there’s any meaningful crossover between WWE fans and pro sports.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I watched the nba finals.. as that game 5 was one of the better games on that series unlike game 2 that you would really not watch because of heat lack of stars thatbwere available to play. if we found that underwhelming, how about the current product of smackdown irs much worse that i may prefer to watch a non bearing regular season basketball game..

·
Registered
777 Posts

V1 | D1: 1.978M [9th] | 0.500D [2nd]
V2 | D2: 1.995M [8th] | 0.500D [2nd]

2V | 2D: 1.987M | 0.500D

H2 | H1:
[ + 0.017M | + 0.86% ]
[ +|- 0.000D | +|- 0.00% ]

W-W:
1.987M | 2.087M [ - 0.100M | - 4.79% ]
0.500D | 0.600D [ - 0.100D | - 16.67% ]

SDF | RAW:
1.987M | 1.855M [ + 0.132M | + 7.12% ]
0.500D | 0.570D [ - 0.070D | - 12.28% ]

Y-Y:
1.987M | 2.442M [ - 0.455M | - 18.63% ]
0.500D | 0.750D [ - 0.250D | - 33.33% ]

·
Ho!
17,665 Posts
Much like AEW, the hyped show with a world title match pulls a poor number. Really this show should have gotten 2.3 million easy, and when you throw on the biggest star in the company defending his title against one of the other biggest stars the company had right now, it should have really probably been closer to 2.5 million.

Really bad number. Seems like only Raw did relatively well this week, and that could be chalked up to the draft more than anything.

·
Registered
822 Posts
It's not that bad of a number.

Still the highest of any other wrestling show and it was up against the MLB playoffs.

RAW did well on Monday because of the draft and Seth's last appearance on the show. They will struggle on Monday night.

·
Ho!
17,665 Posts
Nah, it’s a bad number. It’d be weak even for what they do normally nowadays (2-2.1 millions). Made even worse with everything they tried putting into this show.

That all said, if it goes up same amount it usually does when final numbers come in (around 100k), it’ll at least be in that range. Still really bad for this episode, but at least it’d be steady.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
It's not that bad of a number.

Still the highest of any other wrestling show and it was up against the MLB playoffs.

RAW did well on Monday because of the draft and Seth's last appearance on the show. They will struggle on Monday night.
It would be considered a bad number in normal circumstances, but Seth is on SD now so it's not

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raw beat SD in ratings this week. The gap will be even bigger next week. Thanks to the ratings slayer Rollins moving from Raw to SD

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,599 Posts
Why am I not surprised Balor Fan doesn't know simple math?

1.987>>>>>1.855

And uh, Seth ain't being pushed as anything special for awhile now. He's firmly in the midcard. Ratings ain't on him and haven't been since he's had the title. But again, why would 'Balor Fan' understand simple concepts? Butthurt much?

Must suck when your favorite takes the biggest demotion of the decade and goes back down to NXT while hes the Champion of the lowest drawing show between WWE and AEW. GEEK.

:LOL:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Why am I not surprised Balor Fan doesn't know simple math?

1.987>>>>>1.855

Must suck when your favorite takes the biggest demotion of the decade and goes back down to NXT.

:LOL:
that's the avg buddy. Raws first hour did more than 2 million. Must suck that all your favourites are ratings killers.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,599 Posts
that's the avg buddy. Raws first hour did more than 2 million. Must suck that all your favourites are ratings killers.
Right, the 3 chour average of Raw vs. the two hour average of SD. That's the overall rating of both shows.

Holy crap. Learn how to comprehend numbers.

Here's another: Your boy Finn is the champion of the lowest drawing show. Enjoy that fact.,

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
If numbers were up it would be attributed to Seth

If numbers were way down it would be because Seth isn't used properly

Numbers are slightly down so therefore it's steady

You're boring

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Right, the 3 chour average of Raw vs. the two hour average of SD. That's the overall rating of both shows.

Holy crap. Learn how to comprehend numbers.

Here's another: Your boy Finn is the champion of the lowest drawing show. Enjoy that fact.,
you don't comprehend that raw has 3 hrs and the 3rd hour is what brings the avg down.

At least Finn is champ now. I am not watching old timers like Michaels in 2020.

1481 - 1500 of 1550 Posts