Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With only two days (and counting) until Smackdown's big jump to SyFy, rumors have been buzzing around that a big name superstar may be hopping shows.

It could be Edge, who has had problems with the GM of RAW recently, and has lost all credibility since hopping from Smackdown.

It could be Jericho, who has been used lately to develop the new stars, after he gets back from touring with Fozzy, and promoting his new book he could hop shows.

It could be HHH because RAW, compared to Smackdown, has way too many M.E's.

Those are just 3 examples of big name stars, but there are plenty more possibilities. Just remember that I'm not saying that it's going to be one of those guys, those are just some names I threw out.

If this rumor proves to be true, who does the IWC think that this superstar will be, and why?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Edge. Jericho's gone probably until 2011, and HHH isn't back in a wrestling role yet I believe.

Although they could do with sending a couple of other Raw stars over to SD as well.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I've always expected Edge to switch shows October 1st.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Edge will be moving, I'm pretty sure he will anyways. Before the US Title was announced, I was hoping Morrison might make the move, but that doesn't seem as likely now. Bourne possibly could move.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
It probably will be Edge but for me thats a mistake, I like Edge but I feel he has been one of the better things on RAW, even though he isn't in the best of shapes, he is fresh on RAW, plus its a big name face SmackDown! needs not another heel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts