Wrestling Forum banner

Smackdown To Sci Fi will you watch again ?

• YES

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • NO

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smackdown To Sci-Fi this fall will you watch again??? I gave the show up when it went to Network TV myself because it was too boring. Now that it's on cable again I might watch what about you?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
And you think moving back to cable is gonna make it not boring? Unless Punk goes back to the main event scene or a big star moves over from Raw there is nothing gonna save this pathetic excuse of a show until the draft.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And you think moving back to cable is gonna make it not boring? Unless Punk goes back to the main event scene or a big star moves over from Raw there is nothing gonna save this pathetic excuse of a show until the draft.
well said but one can hope the show gets better for our sake anyways.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I watch it on youtube anyways so ofcourse

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
up until the draft it was the best wrestling show of the week, mynetwork tv or not. but since then, it's become hardly worth watching.
however, i'll still be viewing it.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Syfy doesn't make a difference to me cause i don't watch it on mynetworktv or syfy.

I think more percentage of canadians get the score than americans get mynetworktv lol.

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
Switching channels won't make fans automatically watch. They need to book the show better and start pushing new stars. Not to mention a main eventer from RAW on the show is needed.

When NXT 2 is over, Smackdown will most likely get Alex Riley, Joe Henning, Husky Harris, Percy Watson and Kaval.

They should also turn MVP heel and bring him back to main event status. Ballin'? Seriously? Turn the man heel for God sake.

Move Sheamus to Smackdown after he most likely faces Triple H at Hell in a Cell.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I haven't gotten MyNetwork TV in about a year and a half now :(

I'll probably try to catch it when it makes the move

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
probably not since it will be out on torrents 12 hours before it even airs on syfy,

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yes. Though I don't really care they swapped networks. CM Punk is apparently over his arm surgery so that's a major plus.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The only reason I don't watch Smackdown now is because I have Dish Network and don't get MyNetwork Tv....so yes I'll watch it for sure.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Who the hell cares what channel it's on? I'll always watch it. In order to get more viewers, they need to start developing some better feuds and maybe move a star from Raw over.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts