Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to a correspondent of PWTorch.com, the World Title match at this Sunday's TLC PPV has been changed from Kane vs. Edge to a four-way. Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del rio have been added to the match.

might be true might not be but if it is ADR FTW!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Seems odd but it would be a good way to get the belt off Kane without making him look weak. Please, please, PLEASE put the strap on Del Rio.

EDIT: I wonder if Kane or Edge is banged up and they aren't healthy enough to compete one on one?

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
come one ADR.

ADR wins, Christian returns. Christian V ADR for the title at the Rumble (ADR goes over of course, but would be nice) It fucking writes itself god damnit.

·
FOTC
10,466 Posts
Well I was throwing the idea around in my head of a potential Edge versus Alberto Del Rio match for the World Title at WM 26. My idea, though, had Edge going in as champion. It would be preferable to have Del Rio going in as champion defending against Edge. This could actually happen now that I've seen the spoiler.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
although the match will forsure be better by having rey and del rio in it, i am dissapointed as an edge fan because i was really hoping that he would win on sunday at tlc and now the chances of that happening are much slimmer.

The way i see it is kane is definitely losing the title at tlc as he has had a very long reign and it is time for somebody else to hold the strap. i dont think it will be rey as champion because he was champion already this year and i just dont see the wwe giving it to him again now. so it really comes down to either edge or adr.

i dont know which way it will go because it could be although i dont think he is ready, that the wwe wants to put the belt on del rio already to try to hotshot him to mainevent status like they did with sheamus. whatever way it goes down, my gut feeling is that at the royal rumble it will be edge versus alberto del rio for the title but im not sure who will be champion and they will start the feud during the match at tlc ....

·
FOTC
10,466 Posts
it takes place on smackdown though so i figured it should go in here but i should have checked the PPV section i guess
No big deal. Thanks to both of your for delivering such good news!

It's not too early at all for Del Rio to win the title. Some guys just have it and he does. Some can argue that he hasn't paid his dues in the WWE but the man has been a major star in Mexico for years.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
They reported Mysterio was injured last week, this was obvious so that Rey-ADR wouldn't get taken off the card. Rey will get very little action in this match and Edge will still win

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I hope this is also false. Kane/Edge has been built up as a singles feud, and needs to end as such. Same with ADR and Rey.

If it's true, I'd hope for ADR to win it. Anyone but Rey.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I would've like to finally see Rey vs. ADR 1 on 1 again, but this will probably help out the quality of the TLC match. Overall it's probably a good decision - as long as Edge or ADR win.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts