Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Raw last night they announced two matches for SD.

Big Show vs Kane (so not hard to work out what will happen there)
Otunga vs Edge.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
Edge is the #1 contender for one of their main events at Survivor Series. I really can't see them making Edge look bad in favor of Otunga.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
My God..... Not gonna watch this edition, that's for sure!

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I think they'll put Edge over Otunga, making Otunga look even worse in the eyes of Barrett and continuing the rift between the two.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Otunga to pin Edge clean, YHIHF.

Seriously though, there's no way that that match will end clean, Otunga to win by DQ or something, thus technically still being in the Nexus much to the dismay of Barrett.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I think they'll put Edge over Otunga, making Otunga look even worse in the eyes of Barrett and continuing the rift between the two.
What do you mean continuing? If Otunga doesn't win, he's out of Nexus. I think they're way past continuing the rift at that point.

Anyway, I fully expect Edge to dispose of Otunga in about 2 minutes.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
Plus dont forget about the Intercontinental Championship Match between Dolph Ziggler and MVP.

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
Can't wait for the Intercontinental Title match. Should be good. :D I wonder if MVP will wear a United shirt to the ring? My seats were a bit dodgy last night, but they should be brilliant tonight.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Well looks like SD will suck this week as well

Hopefully there's a Ziggler or Dashing match

·
Registered
661 Posts
Barrett noted on RAW that if Otunga doesn't win he'll be exiled from Nexus.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Big Show/Kane is what it is. I'm sure it will end in a DQ because Show doesn't lose lately and having him beat Kane this close to SS would be stupid. ADR interference perhaps?

Edge/Otunga will be interesting at least. I wouldn't be shocked by a DQ finish to this match either, allowing Otunga to stay in Nexus. If he's out, he almost certainly has to feud with the Nexus and they've got enough going on right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if MVP wins the IC strap tonight. Yeah it's close to SS but the WWE has a tendency to do title changes when they're in the UK so it's a possibility at least.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Otunga loses and since he is not Nexus anymore, he can help Barrett become WWE Champ at SS. It's all part of the bigger picture ;)

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Kane bores me to tears in ring and out, Big Show bores me to tears in ring and out...therefore I do not want to see this match in the slightest. David Otunga is terrible in the ring, Edge is good in the ring but I don't think he can get a good match out of Otunga...therefore I do not want to see. MVP is good in the ring, Ziggler is fantastic in the ring....therefore I do want to see this one. One out of three isn't that bad...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts