Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
My best hope is that Miz/Morrison find a way to cheat/skate by this match and it forces a big time ladder match at WM. Why? Cause im going to WM bayybayy and want to see a big ladder match.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
My best hope is that Miz/Morrison find a way to cheat/skate by this match and it forces a big time ladder match at WM. Why? Cause im going to WM bayybayy and want to see a big ladder match.
Hate to burst your bubble pal but the likeliness of seeing two Ladder matches so close to each other likely won’t happen, seeing as at the Takeover the night before will have a Ladder match I would bet they won’t do one here.

I personally don’t see the point in randomly doing a second Tag Team Elimination Chamber with no build up what so ever. I mean if they planned ondoing this Chamber match something should have happened at Super Showdown to build to it.
I personally believe it’s bullshit that Roman Reigns gets an automatic title show at the Universal Title for Wrestlemania ,they could have easily had someone come out after Reigns did and say why do u get the shot?? I want it leads to a no 1 contenders match that night only for more people to come out and end in a no contest leading to the announcement of the Elimination Chamber match for the Universal title shot.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble pal but the likeliness of seeing two Ladder matches so close to each other likely won’t happen, seeing as at the Takeover the night before will have a Ladder match I would bet they won’t do one here.

I personally don’t see the point in randomly doing a second Tag Team Elimination Chamber with no build up what so ever. I mean if they planned ondoing this Chamber match something should have happened at Super Showdown to build to it.
I personally believe it’s bullshit that Roman Reigns gets an automatic title show at the Universal Title for Wrestlemania ,they could have easily had someone come out after Reigns did and say why do u get the shot?? I want it leads to a no 1 contenders match that night only for more people to come out and end in a no contest leading to the announcement of the Elimination Chamber match for the Universal title shot.
1. Yeah, it'd be tough to see them do two ladder matches in two nights, but it's Wrestlemania so... who knows shrugs.
2. You are 100% right on Reigns title shot. That was undeserved. Total bollocks that he gets a free pass to main event WM while others have to win the royal rumble etc.

·
Registered
22,951 Posts
Miz and Morrison barely retain, but then go onto defend against New Day and Usos at Mania.

I need a spot where Otis comes in and wrecks shit with Dolph still in the pod and Otis waits for him to come out with Dolph scared shitless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts