1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dark Match
* Bo Rotunda defeated Derrick Bateman.

WWE NXT (Airing Wednesday)

* Show opens with William Regal and Matt Striker talking about Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins being fired. Reks and Hawkins came out and said that they have been hired as security for NXT.

* Tamina Snuka defeated Maxine.

* JTG (w/Alicia Fox) defeated Yoshi Tatsu. Alicia Fox accompanied JTG, who had a new look, vest, & trunks, to the ring.

*Tyson Kidd & Percy Watson defeated Michael McGuillicuty & Johnny Curtis.

WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday)

* Drew McIntyre defeated Ezekiel Jackson. McIntyre won the match with the Scot Drop.

* Natalya defeated Alicia Fox. Natalya won with the Sharpshooter. Good and athletic match.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio never happens as a big brawl breaks out. WWE officials and referees finally break them up.

* AJ Lee defeated Kaitlyn in a physical match. Daniel Bryan comes out after the win and teases AJ. He says he’s looking forward to moving on from her and going to Kaitlyn.

* Daniel Bryan beat Big Show with help from John Laurinaitis. Bryan had Show in the Yes Lock when Laurinaitis called for the bell quickly.

* Ryback defeated Heath Slater in a squash.

* Teddy Long comes out as the special ring announcer for the next match. Antonio Cesaro defeats Alex Riley.

* Randy Orton defeated Alberto Del Rio by DQ. Del Rio had the armbreaker applied and wouldn’t break the hold, despite Orton reaching the ropes. This caused the DQ.

* R-Truth defeated Jack Swagger.

* Brodus Clay squashed Hunico.

* Sheamus vs. Chris Jericho in the main event. Alberto Del Rio runs in for the disqualification. Randy Orton comes out and hits Del Rio with a RKO and Jericho escapes. Sheamus and Orton have a staredown to end the show.

Once again no debuts on NXT.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Re: Smackdown Spoilers for May 12, 2012

sounds like a somewhat decent show. i will probably watch it but, if something better comes on, then i will watch that.

·
-
7,495 Posts

Christian better return this week.:cussin:

I hate the fact that WWE keeps false advertsing his return, like they did last week and the week before.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts

Christian better return this week.:cussin:

I hate the fact WWE keeps false advertsing his return, like they did last week and the week before.
it would be nice to see that. Christian is a favorite of mine and i want to see him back in action. he NEEDS to come back sometime soon!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts

·
Banned
4,921 Posts

* AJ Lee defeated Kaitlyn in a physical match. Daniel Bryan comes out after the win and teases AJ. He says he’s looking forward to moving on from her and going to Kaitlyn.

* Daniel Bryan beat Big Show with help from John Laurinaitis. Bryan had Show in the Yes Lock when Laurinaitis called for the bell quickly.
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Looks like DB and AJ will remain being the best parts of the show.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts

1. Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio ended in a DQ. A big brawl broke out and referees came out to separate the four players in the Over The Limit Fatal Four Way match.

2. A.J. defeated Kaitlyn. A.J. destroyed her. Daniel Bryan came out and saw A.J. in a new light. He said that after he wins the WWE Championship, he's moving on to Kaitlyn.

3. Daniel Bryan beat Big Show via John Laurinaitis's ruling. Laurinaitis interrupted the match and called it in favor of Bryan, claiming Big Show tapped. Laurinaitis then ordered Big Show to apologize again.

4. Ryback defeated Heath Slater. Before the match, Heath Slater came out and talked crap about Ryback. He called him a caveman with a peanut brain. Ryback came out and squashed him.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,731 Posts

* JTG (w/Alicia Fox) defeated Yoshi Tatsu. Alicia Fox accompanied JTG, who had a new look, vest, & trunks, to the ring.

Not a fan of either of them but actually really interested in seeing this. Seems like a really good pairing.

REMINDS ME OF RIHANNNA AND CHRIS BROWN LOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
3,861 Posts

5. Antonio Cesaro (w/Aksana) defeated Alex Riley. Teddy Long handled the introductions. Aksana told Long that they are just friends, but she is lovers with Cesaro. Aksana and Cesaro made out in front of Long after the match.

·
HEADBANGA
25,312 Posts

2. A.J. defeated Kaitlyn. A.J. destroyed her. Daniel Bryan came out and saw A.J. in a new light. He said that after he wins the WWE Championship, he's moving on to Kaitlyn.
Holy fuck, Bryan is an A-class troll! :lmao

1 - 20 of 240 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.