Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Post McMahon Era
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- Thanks to Eric Hilliard for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s show in Charlotte, North Carolina:

* Alberto Del Rio opens up SmackDown talking about Edge, Christian and WrestleMania. Edge drives a tow truck out and has Del Rio’s car from WrestleMania on it. Teddy Long comes out and announces Christian vs. Del Rio will take place tonight with the winner facing Edge at Extreme Rules in a Ladder Match.

* Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Kane and Santino Marella beat The Corre in a 2 of 3 Falls Match. Kofi pinned Justin Gabriel first, Wade Barrett pinned Santino second and the third fall came when The Corre was DQ’d for attacking Kane.

* Cody Rhodes beat Trent Baretta and worked him over until Rey Mysterio made the save.

* Segment with Edge and Christian talking about the possibility of facing each other at Extreme Rules in a Ladder Match.

* Promo for Sin Cara.

* Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix beat LayCool. Layla got pinned when Michelle McCool wasn’t there. Tension between them after the match.

* Jack Swagger and Michael Cole come out. Cole brags about WrestleMania. Sin Cara comes out, runs to the ring and takes out Swagger.

* Segment with LayCool. Layla has signed them up for therapy.

* Alberto Del Rio beat Christian in the main event to earn a World Title shot at Extreme Rules in a Ladder Match against Edge. This was better than their previous match.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
Re: LIVE WWE SmackDown! ***SPOILERS*** For 4-8-11

No chance in fuck that Christian wins.

Fingers crossed for a DQ and it is made a 3 way ladder match.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Re: LIVE SmackDown! ***SPOILERS*** For 4-8-11

Del Rio wins on SD. Then wins the title at Extreme Rules from Chirstian interference, Edge/Christian feud from there. You heard it here first

·
Registered
337 Posts
Re: LIVE SmackDown! ***SPOILERS*** For 4-8-11

Icon™;9545131 said:
From PWInsider.com
This is excellent news.

Edit: Nevermind...

Vince is trolling you Christian fans big time and pwinsider has the complete spoilers.
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=56805
Who cares? They are giving Christian a shot for the World Title, they are featuring him in the main event of SmackDown week after week and they have allowed him go over the #1 contender twice in the build up to WrestleMania. Giving Christian that chance to show off his talents and prove himself as a main eventer is all I have ever asked for and from the looks of things they are giving him his opportunity. Now sure, I would be over the moon if he were to win the World Title, something that should have happened a long time ago. But for now I am perfectly content with the WWE giving Christian that chance.

Edit: Ignore the 'shot for the World Title' part. What the hell? I could not access PWInsider so I thought Christian actually defeated Alberto.

·
Banned
2,820 Posts
lol @ the fools who think Vince is actively trying to troll Internet fans.

Conspiracy theory garbage. It's just the creative team booking haphazardly like they always do.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
As a peep I sure am disappointed Christian lost but not surprised. Blatantly obvious that ADR was going to win this one given the stipulation. Looking forward to hopefully another good match from these two...they work very well together.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.