Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 208 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Actually, it should probably be "from jobber to jobber with a title back to jobber".
they should have the Mania Main Event WHC Alberto Del Rio vs Wade Barrett 2 new talents headline on the grandest stage of all probably isn't going to happen i just hope WWE see Ziggler for what he is all style but no substance his mic skills are laughable for a guy that is being considered for Main Event status he can do some moves in the ring but whats the point when you have the personality of a Gold Fish Dolph has been very lucky WWE stuck him with Vickie once that angle is over Dolph will once again be a mid carder he wouldn't last 5 seconds in a promo with a Main Eventer without Vickie .

· Registered
865 Posts
Actually, it should probably be "from jobber to jobber with a title back to jobber".
unFORTUNEately............... swagger will be the man or at least one of the top dogs in a few years...by 2013

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Was it a clean victory though?
No, but that's not the point. The point is, you get the job done, no matter what the cost.

unFORTUNEately............... swagger will be the man or at least one of the top dogs in a few years...by 2013
Maybe. I do think he'll get another push down the line, but for now I'm hoping they totally drop him.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
i see Gabriel also got himself another win loving the Corre at the moment there all getting there chance to have matches and are being booked strong NexSES is nothing compared to Corre .

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Fair enough. But if they want to build credible heels then at some point they will have to start winning matches legitimately without outside interference.
Barrett has had a few clean victories in the past he beat Y2J once with his position in Nexus on the line cleanly .

· Registered
3,455 Posts
I wonder if there is any chance of a three way ADR/Barrett/Edge match at Wrestlemania and hopefully Zeke goes over Show big time at Elimination Chamber

· Registered
1,604 Posts
I wonder if there is any chance of a three way ADR/Barrett/Edge match at Wrestlemania and hopefully Zeke goes over Show big time at Elimination Chamber
i hope it comes to a 3 way at Mania as both Del Rio and Barrett have deserved it after there work this past year .

· Registered
1,604 Posts
All depends if 2/21/11 is actually Taker.
yeah at this point its either Taker or WHC match for Barrett both are huge either way .

21 - 40 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.