Wrestling Forum banner
201 - 208 of 208 Posts

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Kofi doing the wink got a reaction. Charisma is not only talking.

· Registered
866 Posts
Is it just me or do they like giving TNA A list home talent finishers as setup moves for their divas? First McCool rocking styles clash, now Eve dropping a mic check? Strange.
U r forgetting that Crash used what is now know and the Styles Clash and about the Mic Check hmm,dunno about that but he is not a homegrown talent for TNA more like WWE did most the work and TNA capitalized

· Ho!
20,676 Posts
Right now, just watching Smackdown, and on Edge's promo. Good promo, but what I loved that I never noticed before was on the sides of Edge's name on the name plate are Rated R logos. Epic :D Wonder if that was there during any of his previous runs. Never noticed before (not something important after all, but still a little fun fact).

Gotta say also, after hearing Drew Macintyre's promo before the his match, makes me wonder if he'll cost Edge the title at the chamber, and start a feud with him leading into Mania... leaving Del Rio and Mysterio to ANOTHER match. Actually has me a little scared.

Wade Barrett beating Mysterio? Awesome! Good match as well between the two. The Corre is actually looking really dominating. Shame Nexus isn't.

Thank god Edge beat Ziggler. I like Ziggler, and want him to be champ one day, but certainly not going into Mania, or if his reign was only going to be a few days.

· Banned
10,616 Posts
201 - 208 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.