Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Well, they feed Kofi to Del Rio earlier than i expected, i guess they won't face off in the PPV then since there will be no point of it unless the IC title will be put on the line.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
I was wrong about Edge losing the world title to Ziggler this week, but i'm also relieved. Dolph Ziggler's eventual world title win should be monumental in a PPV, not in a random episode of Smackdown. Not to mention that i doubt majority of the fans would buy him as a world champion at this stage, he still needs some more time to prove that he's fully ready.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Vickie trying to spear Edge was totally cringeworthy, and Booker T summed the whole match up perfectly, "What kind of a match is this?". Ugh, such a boring match. I'm glad that Edge retained though.

Lay-cool break-up is finally coming near, Layla will possibly join the good side here.

Drew McIntyre vs. Chris Masters match was way too short, i was expecting a long, competitive match between these two, oh well. Drew dedicating his match for Kelly at the beginning was a nice touch. Drew targeting Edge in his brief promo made me sure that he will confront Edge next week.

ADR segment was alright, it's hilarious to see ADR begging for mercy though, Kofi totally tricked me there, i should have known that he's gonna hit the kendo stick. I wish they saved the ADR/Kofi match for PPV, their match just felt too rushed.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Big Zeke never ceases to impress me everytime he slams Big Show. That dude is a beast. It's amazing how much more entertaining The Corre is compared to their counterpart on Raw, these four guys will have bright future indeed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.