Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
15,652 Posts
I know he's going to win the title at some point. They're going to have to do it. I just can't STAND seeing the title heaped on to mounds of human garbage like Sheamus and Swagger while they wait with Barrett. At least with Del Rio, they're getting it right. I completely understand why he's about to win, although I still think Barrett should've gotten it first. I don't want "proper build", I just want him to get his title reign. We can deal with build after he wins the title.
I see it as them protecting Wade since his reign would look like a transitional one, giving it to him after WM would bring the chances higher of having a dominate run.

15,652 Posts
I don't care if they're protecting him, I just want him to get his title reign and get it over with. I don't want him to be another Kennedy and get hurt right before he's supposed to win it and then end up a failure.
Well fuck if you are that eager to see him as champ, just do it in SVR 11 :lmao

15,652 Posts
WWE made a killing on the replica belts at the taping, as every man, woman, and child had one after the Packers, especially Aaron Rodgers, did their belt celebrations throughout the NFL season.
This was a report from one of the fans in attendance, I want a replica now:(.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.