·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Source: lordsofpain.net

*SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 2/11/11
By Marc Middleton
Feb 8, 2011 - 9:40:38 PM

Thanks to Mike for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers, airing February 11th on SyFy:

Dark Match:

* Percy Watson defeated Chavo Guerrero

SmackDown:

* Members of the Green Bay Packers are in attendance.

* The show opens with Alberto Del Rio. There are balloons in the ring and a red carpet. Kofi Kingston comes out and interrupts Del Rio, tearing up the celebration. This leads to a match between the two.

* Del Rio defeats Kofi Kingston with his armbar finisher in a non-title match.

* Backstage segment with Edge talking about the World Title match tonight.

* Justin Gabriel defeated Vladimir Kozlov. The Corre attacks Vladimir and Santino Marella after the match.

* Drew McIntyre comes out and dedicated his next match to Kelly Kelly. Drew beats Chris Masters with his DDT.

* Backstage segment with Rey Mysterio talking about his match against Wade Barrett tonight and Cody Rhodes.

* Wade Barrett comes out and says he will win the Elimination Chamber and be World Heavyweight Champion at WrestleMania. Barrett vs. Rey is up next.

* Wade Barrett beats Rey Mysterio with help from The Corre. They beat Rey up after the match until Big Show makes the save. Show gets slammed by Ezekiel Jackson.

* Kane beats JTG in a squash.

* Two backstage segments with LayCool and then Vickie Guerrero.

* WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres beats Layla after some tension with Michelle McCool.

* Edge defeats Dolph Ziggler for the World Title. Vickie is your typical heel referee in this one. She spears Edge and goes down. Edge then spears Dolph Ziggler twice. Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews runs in wearing a referee shirt to make the pin. He and Edge celebrate with belts after the match.
Sorry mods. Didn't know the other site was off limits.

Reactions: iMac

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Good win for ADR. :eek:

Hopefully they don't do anything stupid tonight like having that idiot Ziggler win the WHC, as was rumoured last week. I doubt they'll do it but you never know with WWE.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I hope Swagger does something decent tonight.... the E knows how to waste talent better than anyone though...

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
LOL, Swagger's been relegated to Superstars? :lmao :lmao About fucking time. How the hell did this guy ever win the world title?

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
What! They seriously gave away Kofi vs Del Rio on free TV?!

I thought they were saving that for elimination chamber, what are they gonna do now?

My guess would be that Kofi beats Del Rio next week and they have a ' IC title vs wrestlemania main event spot' at EC, thinking about it, it might be better for them to wrestle each other to build up the match instead of...cutting promos *shudders*

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What! They seriously gave away Kofi vs Del Rio on free TV?!

I thought they were saving that for elimination chamber, what are they gonna do now?

My guess would be that Kofi beats Del Rio next week and they have a ' IC title vs wrestlemania main event spot' at EC, thinking about it, it might be better for them to wrestle each other to build up the match instead of...cutting promos *shudders*
Oh, relax. Just because they had one match doesn't mean they can't have another on the PPV.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
so jack swagger beat trent barreta, guess the wwe dropped the storyline with kelly kelly and drew mcintyre, ugh

tyler reks beat curt hawkins ... is hawkins going face?

oh well, another smackdown and another week ruined for me because barreta and hawkins aren't on smackdown ... *sigh* wwe has 2 stars right infront of them who can wrestle and talk and they don't use them at all.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Swagger should write a book called "From champ to jobber in 30 seconds".

I'm expecting Big Show to challenge Zeke to a match at EC.

I also got a feeling Ziggler may walk out champion tonight only for Edge to regain it at EC making his reign completely pointless.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Swagger should write a book called "From champ to jobber in 30 seconds".

I'm expecting Big Show to challenge Zeke to a match at EC.

I also got a feeling Ziggler may walk out champion tonight only for Edge to regain it at EC making his reign completely pointless.
Actually, it should probably be "from jobber to jobber with a title back to jobber".

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Oh, relax. Just because they had one match doesn't mean they can't have another on the PPV.
I would love for them to face off at the PPV for the IC belt, have ADR win it and walk into Wrestlemania as the IC champ against the World champ. It would never happen, but one would assume that ADR is going to win at Wrestlemania, so then he could have both belts. It could really put him over in an even bigger way.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Well, they feed Kofi to Del Rio earlier than i expected, i guess they won't face off in the PPV then since there will be no point of it unless the IC title will be put on the line.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
I think rey is gonna get beat down

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My guess is Cody interrupts the match and beats down Rey, leading to a match at Wrestlemania.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts