alberto del rio
team smackdown is already betterTeddy Long came out to start the show and announced a series of matches to determine Team Smackdown at Bragging Rights.
The Undertaker was shown outside up on the edge of the Rose Garden.
- Rey Mysterio defeated Cody Rhodes with the 619/Springboard splash to become part of Team Smackdown.
- Jack Swagger defeated MVP with the ankle lock in a short match to join Smackdown's team. Big Show was on commentary.
Undertaker was shown on the roof again.
- Alberto Del Rio defeated Chris Masters with his armbar finisher to join Smackdown's team.
- Edge defeated Dolph Ziggler to become the 5th member of Team Smackdown.
- Kaval survived a five-minute challenge with The Big Show to get on Team Smackdown. However, Tyler Reks came out and defeated Kaval to get the 6th spot.
- Kaval survived a five-minute challenge with The Big Show to get on Team Smackdown. However, Tyler Reks came out and challenged Kaval for the spot. Teddy Long said no but Kaval accepted. Reks defeated Kaval to get the 6th spot.
- Kofi Kingston defeated Drew McIntyre to win the final spot on Team Smackdown.
Another shot of Undertaker, this time in a hallway with purple lighting.
Kane and Paul Bearer came to the ring for a promo to talk about Undertaker's many failures. The crowd was booing big time. I could see many children scared and hiding behind their parents. I love it!
Kane mentioned the buried alive match. There was a BIG Undertaker chant. Taker's music hit. He came down for a face off with Kane. Paul freaked out and Taker went to town on Kane. Kane and Paul ran up the ramp, Taker got a surge of energy and columns of fire burst from the ring posts like Kane's pyro. Kane and Paul go up to the stage and Taker fired down lightning on them.
I think the show ended here, but Kane came back down with the urn and fought Taker for a couple minutes until he ran off, leaving Taker in the ring alone with the urn. Taker eventually posed with the urn and left.
alberto del rio