Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*World champion Edge defeated Kane in a Last Man Standing match.

*Kofi Kingston pinned Dolph Ziggler to win the WWE Intercontinental championship. Post match, Dolph attacked Kingston. Vickie Guerrero cuts a promo demanding a restart and there was so much crowd heat, you couldn't make out what she said. Kingston then wins again.

*Backstage promo with Drew McIntyre and Kelly Kelly.

*Drew McIntyre vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show to determine a new top contender for the World championship. Vickie Guerrero comes out and adds Dolph Ziggler to the match.

* Dolph Ziggler pinned Cody to become the number one contender. Late in the match, Wade Barrett came out and attacked Big Show.

*They aired another new Ezekiel Jackson promo pushing that he's coming soon to Smackdown.

*Michelle McCool pinned Kelly Kelly. LayCool continued to attack Kelly but Drew McIntyre hit the ring and cleared it to make the save.

*Best of Three Falls: Alberto del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio. Del Rio avoids the 619 and nails the rolling armbreaker for Fall One.

*Rey comes back to win the second fall. Del Rio scores the pin in Fall Three after Ricardo holds Rey's leg down. Rey destroys Ricardo after.
Source: PWInsider

Sounds like a great show IMO.

·
Banned
286 Posts
Re: Ongoing Smackdown Spoilers for 1/7/11

Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler to main event Wrestlemania?

Reactions: Kratosx23

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts

It be cool if they did kofi vs bryan if they decided to unify the belts.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

So much for the Rumble push so many people thought WWE was giving Kofi :lmao Talk about gullible, they'll never give a black guy a push like that. Sadly...

Hopefully Ziggler goes back to being buried now.

Can't wait to see what dumbass way they make ADR job to Rey again, too. That'll be fun. :rolleyes:

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts

No! Why would WWE take the title off Dolph as he was bringing a lot of credbility to the title. Maybe a sign that he's going to move up the card. Hopefully a world title match soon.

EDIT: Ziggler/Edge/Vickie feud? should be good.
Drew turning Face?
Barret to Smackdown to feud with Big show please WWE don't Bury Barret.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts

Ah, didn't see that Ziggler was added to the #1 Contenders match. Title switch makes sense.

·
Banned
286 Posts

Its only to keep Ziggler credible so he doesnt get owned in the royal rumble.
ADR and The Nexus are gonna be the villains this year in the rumble.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

Kofi winning some gold is good enough to me, hopefully MITB push is next. Oh, and wow, i never thought i would mark out for Vickie's decision, hopefully Ziggler will win the #1 contendership match, it seems they really want to push Ziggler hard this year.

·
Registered
895 Posts

WOW, please dont let it be the Big Show.

Give Ziggler the shot at the Rumble. The whole Vickie/Ziggler/Edge love triangle = $$$

·
Registered
3,180 Posts

WOW, please dont let it be the Big Show.
i made my big show thread just in time it seems,lol

im gonna guess drew is the new no1 contender

nvm dolph wins:

Dolph Ziggler pinned Cody to become the number one contender. Late in the match, Wade Barrett came out and attacked Big Show.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I should add "Christian get's added as a surprise entrant and wins the number 1 contenders spot" just to mindfuck everybody :p

Edit: Nevermind. *Waits for Ziggler marks to MTFO*

·
Registered
79 Posts

Drew McIntyre vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show to determine a new top contender for the World championship. Vickie Guerrero comes out and adds Dolph Ziggler to the match. Dolph Ziggler pinned Cody to become the number one contender. Late in the match, Wade Barrett came out and attacked Big Show.
YES ZIGGLER WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Barretts on Smackdown

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

Barrett going to Smackdown and attacking Big Show? What the hell was Barrett thinking?

Edge vs. Ziggler at RR should be great, their match on Smackdown last year was awesome, Ziggler ain't gonna win though, but nonetheless it's nice to see WWE pushing another new face to the main event on Smackdown, it's long overdue.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts

Kofi is needlessly thrown back into midcard obscurity and Wade Barrett is about to start a feud with Big Show? Michael Hayes is taking his awful booking to new lows.

1 - 20 of 295 Posts