Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
PWTorch

Smackdown taping for Friday, December 17

For the final WWE Smackdown episode leading to the TLC PPV...

Edge promo starts the show. He introduces a video montage of last few week's events, talks about the World Title match this Sunday, and leaves. Pretty uneventful.

Miz vs. Rey Mysterio is later tonight.

Teddy Long and Edge are talking in back. The TLC match is changed to Fatal Four-way with Del Rio and Mysterio added.

(1) Kofi Kingston & Kaval beat IC champion Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger. Great match as expected.

Miz was interviewed by Jack Korpela. He talks about how he has had a busy week and promises to put Orton through a table on Sunday.

JTG has a new segment called Str8 Outta Brooklyn talking about the TLC PPV. He has a good Justin Beiber joke.

Kelly Kelly and Drew McIntyre are in the back. Drew is hitting on Kelly Kelly, then Kaitlyn interrupts.

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes's weekly grooming tip is about hair and how to blow dry.

(2) Cody Rhodes beat Chris Masters. Short, uneventful match.

(3) WWE champion The Miz beat Rey Mysterio after interference by Del Rio. Great match. Afterward, Edge runs in to help Rey. Teddy Long comes out and makes a tag match for later tonight with Del Rio and Miz vs. Rey and Edge.

Lay-Cool promo time. They try to call off the tables match, then Natalya and Beth Phoenix come out with a table gift wrapped like Christmas present. After typical back and forth banter, Beth unwraps the table and it's pink with a painting of Lay-Cool looking like a couple of witches. Catfight ensues with Beth and Natalya trying to suplex Layla through the table, but Michelle saves her.

(4) WWE Unified tag champions Santino & Koslov beat Tyler Reks & Chavo Guerrero.

(5) WWE champion The Miz & Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio & Edge goes to a No Contest. Kane interferes to have the match thrown out, Edge and Kane go at it, and the entire roster runs out trying to separate them. All hell breaks loose, Drew McIntyre attacks Rey at ringside, and Edge eventually spears Kane. Awesome Ending. End taping.

Post-Smackdown Dark Match: Edge beat World Hvt. champion Kane via DQ; Kane retained the World Title. Kane hit Edge with a chair for the DQ. Kane tried again, but he was speared to close the show.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I am intrigued by Drew attacking Mysterio. This appears to be a new feud for 2011.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Wow i will actually watch this show

Kaval Wins
They are finally doing some thing with JTG
less KAne/Edge Shit
possibility of ADR becoming world champ this Sunday

Life is good

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
-I sure hope there's a damn big chance for ADR!

-I hope Kaval got the pin!,But I already gave up on thinking he has a damn chance any time soon.

-Now JTG has a talk-show type segment!?!?

-Pimpin Drew!?

-Dashing Blow Drying FTW!

-Cody wins a squash match against Masters!?

-Can't wait to see this Miz vs Mysterio match!

-Still damn surprised there going with this divas tables match.

-Can't wait to see the ending.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I presume the reason they changed the title match is because Rey is still injured and unable to work a straight singles.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Sounds pretty good.

The DIVAs segment actually intrigues me, the title match being changed is a good thing and is Drew McIntyre getting a push again?

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
A Fatal Four Way sounds good to me. Now I might watch the match.
SWAGGAH loosing again issn't good...
We need more Kaitlyn on SD!!!
Push McIntyre, he DESERVED it.
Sow JTG with a segments means he's not getting a release??? WTF

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I presume the reason they changed the title match is because Rey is still injured and unable to work a straight singles.
I was thinking maybe Edge is injured so he may not be able to be champion? It'd be interesting if he and Mysterio both are and they both got written off in the same match, but I doubt it. I'd kind of find it a little interesting seeing ADR winning and having a small feud with Kane.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
This is fucking horrible, its pretty random , ok im not a fan of this fuck fest of a feud with Edge/Kane , but just making it a fatal 4 way with no story line is retarded .

i am looking forward to the tag match between Kaval.Kofi,Swagger.Ziggles. ( excluding Kofi) the one thing i like about this and i hope i am right, by the team of ziggles and swagger not winning, that Ziggles will retain vs Kofi , i dont care how, but make it happen, it still sucks we will see a 4th tittle defence ( correct me if im wrong ) Ziggles /Kingston.

Tag team championship, meh . Another random mish mash.

Divas ? well , Meh , they better make one Ho go down the table hard on TLC.

Drew Mc hitting on Kelly Kelly ? i would hardly say this is a push, how ever i dont like the idea of Kaitlyn ''interrupting'' makes me think they are gonna fuck up the whole ziggles angle with OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH .... new thought , Kelly Kelly tells drew to Fuck off, then Drew tries with Kaitlyn , Ziggles looses at tlc , Kaitlyn comforts ziggles, Vicki gets out raged, vicki sends drew to attack ziggles, poof Ziggler's Face turn ..

ehhh come to think about it, Ziggler feuding with Drew would be bad thing for ziggler. damn you WWE !!!! i hope im wrong .

JTG ? ? ? i forgot about that tard.

now Cody squashing masters is bull . Poor Chris has definitely been booked horribly .

I still think in Tlc at the fatal 4 way Kane or Edge should win . Rey cant carry the belt , ADR as much as i like the idea, i say not yet , i hate how people here are like oh man, he got pushed to soon, blah,blah,blah. im sure if ADR were champion most of you would be like, take the belt away already du du du .

Anyways, thanks for the spoilers . only match worth watching Kofi.Kaval / Ziggles.Swaggah

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The ending sounds f'n awesome, especially that Drew is attacking Rey during the mess, this should be brutal.

Natalya and Beth should just challenge for the tag titles imo.....

The world title match looks 1000x more interesting now. Edge should win.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts