Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Otunga beat Edge in a lumberjack match to stay in Nexus. All hell broke loose at ringside with the lumberjacks at ringside, which allowed Kane to enter and chokeslam Edge. Otunga made the cover and got the win.
www.pwmania.com

:eek: Otunga beat Edge...Dear God. I was hoping this was a story to get him out of Nexus and WWE to go back to FCW or something...oh well.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Oh snap. Just. Oh. Snap.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
yes thank god, i was going to miss otunga if he left, thank god he is still nexus,

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Not what I expected, but at least this proves they haven't been setting him up for a face run or they're planning to have him screw Barrett at Survivor Series.

Fuckhead will still get kicked out soon enough.

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
More results

WWE Smackdown (Airing Firday):
Edge kicks off Smackdown talking about winning the World Title at Survivor Series. Nexus interrupts and surrounds the ring. Vickie Guerrero comes out and forces Edge to shake Otunga’s hand since she’s in charge. Edge does, then spears Otunga off the apron into Nexus.

(1) Alberto Del Rio beat Kofi Kingston via submission with the armbar. Rey Mysterio came out after the match and gave Del Rio the 619.

(2) Natalya beat Co-Women’s champion Layla via submission with the Sharpshooter in a non-title match previewing Survivor Series.

World Hvt. champion Kane cut a backstage promo on Big Show ahead of their TV main event.

(3) David Otunga beat Edge in a lumberjack match to stay in Nexus. All hell broke loose at ringside with the lumberjacks at ringside, which allowed Kane to enter and chokeslam Edge. Otunga made the cover and got the win.

(4) Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler beat MVP to retain the Intercontinental Title with the Zig-Zag. MVP’s foot may have been on the bottom rope during the three count for his “out.”

Kane was shown walking backstage. He discovers the urn on the floor and Paul Bearer is nowhere to be found.

“Dashing” Cody Rhodes comes out next to insult the crowd and show one of his grooming tips videos. Not sure if that was just for the crowd.

Kane still can’t find Paul Bearer and the main event is next.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Is that an Otunga win thanks to an Edge distraction? The same thing i called as soon as i heard the match was made?

Bravo on originality there WWE creative.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Looks like the highlight of this show will be Alberto making Kofi tap. Good stuff, I'll at least see that. Rest of the show looks like shit. With the roster they have, I'm not surprised.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Show sounds alright at the moment. Del Rio vs. Kofi could be good, MVP and Ziggler could be alright too.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
It was obvious that he wouldn't. There's a chance he could win at Survivor Series, although they'll probably keep it on Ziggler anyway. MVP has 20 times the charisma that Dolph does, so I'd like to see him win but I doubt it.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
fuck sake, did Del Rio beat Kofi clean? Little disappointing, Kofi is one of the few over midcarders in the 'E right now..
Del Rio is better than Kofi, though. It's a good way to elevate him even further. Besides, he's already beaten Rey so it's not like it should be a shock.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
David Otunga beat Edge in a lumberjack match to stay in Nexus. All hell broke loose at ringside with the lumberjacks at ringside, which allowed Kane to enter and chokeslam Edge. Otunga made the cover and got the win.
Get in, show is worth watching now.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
(4) Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler beat MVP to retain the Intercontinental Title with the Zig-Zag. MVP’s foot may have been on the bottom rope during the three count for his “out.”
If this is true then it’s most certainly the way for MVP to get another shot at the Intercontinental Championship. It’s no doubt in my mind that MVP will get his rematch at the Survivor Series PPV and win the gold in his hometown in Miami Florida. I definitely see WWE doing this route, it will be a epic moment for MVP and you know what? it will be believable. No matter how much MVP was directionless for two years and been jobbed out, he easily got the credibility due to his accomplishments to bounce back which I am happy that Mathews and Todd Grisham are still mentioning through commentary such as

-Longest reigning United States Champion in WWE History-
-Former Tag Team Champion-
-Signed the biggest contract in SD history-

And then there his wins over countless big stars and more.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts