Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After watching smackdown's end visual, and seeing that they cut out Bryan's knock out on Sheamus and title raise over top of him, I'm thinking Bryan may walk away with the title in Chicago, or at the very least, his chances just skyrocketed.

I mean, thinking about it, why else would they cut that scene out of the tapings? It makes zero sense at all. If Bryan was going to lose at ER, then it would make sense to give him the ending visual but they "changed" it last minute and made it Sheamus instead :rolleyes:

What are you guys thoughts on this? Did they do this for a purpose? Or is it merely a coincidence?

4:57 onward

EDIT: To add to my post!

- WWE has changed their stance on the "YES!" chants, which is obvious with the LeBell lock being changed to the "YES!" Lock. With Sunday's Extreme Rules PPV being in Chicago, WWE is expecting a very smart and pro-Bryan crowd.

- Daniel Bryan may be moved out of the World Title scene for a while, following the Extreme Rules PPV. If that is the case, Sheamus will be feuding with Alberto Del Rio as well as the returning Christian.
source: wrestling observer

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Haven't seen it yet. What exactly happened?

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Haven't seen it yet. What exactly happened?
At the tapings the show ended with Bryan taking out Sheamus and standing over him with the Title, usually a clear sign that he'd lose at the PPV. But they have changed the ending and Smackdown actually ends with Sheamus standing strong in the ring with his Title, which is strange if they're going to have Bryan lose.

·
Registered
356 Posts
SO BRYAN WILL WIN AT ER ??! YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
SO BRYAN WILL WIN AT ER ??! YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!
It's more likely that WWE just don't want Bryan to get any momentum at all. Have Sheamus get the upper hand on Smackdown and then beat him at the PPV, then that's the end of Bryan as a main eventer just like Vince wants.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's more likely that WWE just don't want Bryan to get any momentum at all. Have Sheamus get the upper hand on Smackdown and then beat him at the PPV, then that's the end of Bryan as a main eventer just like Vince wants.
Very possible, but I suppose we'll see. Especially with the wrestling observer report at the top. WWE expects a pro Bryan crowd at Extreme Rules so they may actually turn him face.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
it isn't actually that bad if he loses , it will only make him more popular because it is in Chicago a rather smarky crowd. Expect Punk and Daniel Bryan have the loudest pops

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
I think they cut it out so it doesn't make Sheamus look weak. Sheamus is gonna walk out of ER with the title, and feud with ADR or Christian.

·
Registered
778 Posts
off-topic but how dumb is that crowd?Sheamus had to repeat the phrase 18 seconds so they would start chanting -_-'.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Will Bryan be cheered over Sheamus at ER?

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Will Bryan beat Sheamus at ER?

Highly doubt it, but it would be cool.

Also, a Sheamus v Christian fued theres something new and exciting for the Blue Brand

:punk2

·
Is a Snit Head
22,283 Posts
I just want them to have a good match. I'm hoping Sunday is the great match that they could have had at the last two Wrestlemanias.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
ugh, I want Bryan to win at ER, but Sheamus is going to win and his reign is going to suck. I think I know how the people that dislike Bryan feel when Bryan was champion, but this time it's how I feel wish Sheamus as champ. It's boring and I cringe everytime he picks up the mic. Also his feud with ADR is going to be hell....

I just hope that if Bryan loses, they have a feud he could be in, hopefully with Christian who turns face.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
This seems like another Christian situation all again. A one sided feud with a wrestler that the WWE really wants to push despite the fact that the other wrestler is getting major support from the fans.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Hell No, Bryan ain't winning and that's probably the right move. Enough with hot shooting the titles. I'm happy Bryan got a 4 month reign with the belt and Punk's getting a 5+ Month run with the WWE title. Sheamus shouldn't drop it till Money in the Bank At least. That's coming from a huge Sheamus hater.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Hell No, Bryan ain't winning and that's probably the right move. Enough with hot shooting the titles. I'm happy Bryan got a 4 month reign with the belt and Punk's getting a 5+ Month run with the WWE title. Sheamus shouldn't drop it till Money in the Bank At least. That's coming from a huge Sheamus hater.
This. I think they've probably accepted the fact that the YES chants are here to stay, and that DB is legitimately over (all of this is a good thing), but I doubt they'd go as far as to hot-shot the title back on him. Might get a face-turn though, especially if Orton goes to RAW in the draft.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
This is absolutely retarded. Why on earth is Sheamus trying to get the YES! chant even more ever??

Should not it be a matter of shame when the crowd loves his opponent's(a heel's) chants way more & it is outselling his T-shirt by a solid margin?? I remember last time he liked a retard kept trying to get the crowd to chant "DANNY BOY".

That makes Bryan even more over & Sheamus more stale.

Why is Sheamus trying to get Bryan even more over at his expense. Sheamus is really stupid.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Haven't watched SD yet, but the spoiler mentioned never happened according to a guy who was in attendance. Don't know where whoever sent that spoiler in got it from.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts