Wrestling Forum banner

Smackdown ratings for 04/02/11

1733 10
Source : PWTorch

Good to see Smackdown drains a high amount of 3.2 M people a friday night near its record on Syfy.
WWE Smackdown on Friday, February 4 scored a mid-1.9 rating, down slightly from last week's Smackdown that was rounded up to a 2.0 rating.

Smackdown averaged 3.2 million viewers, which was up from the January 28 episode's 3.0 million viewers. Smackdown nearly set the viewership high-mark on Syfy, but the Jan. 21 episode averaged 3.3 million viewers.

Friday's episode continued a strong start in 2011. Through five episodes this year, Smackdown has averaged nearly a 2.0 rating and 3.1 million viewers. In 2010, Smackdown averaged a 1.7 rating and 2.6 million viewers.

For the night on cable TV, Smackdown was the #5 show overall, #10 in males 18-34, and #3 in males 18-49.

In m18-34, Smackdown scored its lowest rating of 2011. Conversely, Smackdown scored its highest rating in m18-49 to start 2011 and overall on Syfy.

The slight decline in the overall show's rating can likely be attributed to a drop-off in younger viewers. Smackdown was down 5-6 percent in teen male viewers compared to the previous week's episode.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Man
27,790 Posts
im glad smackdown is doing so great and they dont even have the top 2 superstars in wwe. I always felt the Blue show was better than Raw. There was a time last year they started sucking but right now id have to say Smackdown has had the better year entertaining wise

·
Registered
820 Posts
I actually stopped watching Smackdown during the majority of the Kane - Edge fued. I'm glad they're getting things back on track and the ratings are going up.

·
Registered
377 Posts
im glad smackdown is doing so great and they dont even have the top 2 superstars in wwe. I always felt the Blue show was better than Raw. There was a time last year they started sucking but right now id have to say Smackdown has had the better year entertaining wise
During the first brand split.. Smackdown was the best show. I stopped watching in 2006... so I don't know if it went downhill or not. But I've always enjoyed Smackdown. It's a classic wrestling show but with a modern twist. Which makes it appealing to all audiences.

The Smackdown ratings are very impressive for a Friday night show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.