Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SMACKDOWN RATING RISES

By Dave Scherer on 2010-10-11 19:06:33

The 10/8 edition of Smackdown did a 1.81 rating with 2,613,000 viewers. That is up from last week's 1.7 rating.

---

Good to know. maybe people are figuring out they've moved now.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Rey/Del Rio = ratings. ...Perhaps.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Good news. It seems people start paying attention to Alberto Del Rio. The guy is just too charismatic to ignore.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good news. It seems people start paying attention to Alberto Del Rio. The guy is just too charismatic to ignore.
Absolutely. Seriously love Del Rio. The smile and the wink. Award winning douchebaggery right there.

Was bummed when Mysterio beat him. :(

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
:lmao at all the ignorant people who thought last week was as high as they were going to get, and they would drop and soon Impact would be able to compete with their ratings.

silly fools.

·
Registered
442 Posts
1.8 wow! I was thinking that Smackdown got at least over 2.0 :( .. i still remember the good old days as a kid, with SD getting over 3.0 and Raw over 5 :)

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
1.8 wow! I was thinking that Smackdown got at least over 2.0 :( .. i still remember the good old days as a kid, with SD getting over 3.0 and Raw over 5 :)
Rating systems have changed. It's still roughly the same amount of viewers in actual numbers i.e 3.1 million people.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Hornswoggle = ratings :side:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts