Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
That happens when you let Ricardo do a wrestling move.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
D Bryan opening the show AND in the ME = Ratings.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
That's what happens when you have Daniel Bryan as the focal point. Ratings won't go down like they typically do after WM, but since DB's going to RAW and Sheamus is the WHC SD is screwed.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Actually, this is not a good number. The number of viewers keeps decreasing.

April 20th: 2.729 M
April 27th (going against nfl draft): 2.680 M

So, the only reason the viewership was so low last week was because of the NFL Draft. If you compare this number to the one on April 20th, it's actually a -20,000 viewers loss.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
Actually, this is not a good number. The number of viewers keeps decreasing.

April 20th: 2.729 M
April 27th (going against nfl draft): 2.680 M

So, the only reason the viewership was so low last week was because of the NFL Draft. If you compare this number to the one on April 20th, it's actually a -20,000 viewers loss.
20,000 viewers out of 2.6 million is a pretty insignificant number. I would imagine 20,000 is within the margin of error when the calculate the viewers since it represents less than 1% of the total viewers.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
That's very much all right. (Said in Donald Sutherland's voice in Little Murders... If you haven't seen it, you should.)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Good rating. The WWE needed it in order help make Sheamus' World Title reign look good.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
i feel that the may 4th show was higher rated as most wanted an explanation from Johnny Ace for why he did what he did to Cena.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
That's what happens when you put D-Bryan in the main event. #RATINGS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts