Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Friday, January 7 edition of WWE Smackdown scored a 1.9 rating, the highest for the show since moving to Syfy.

The previous high was a 1.8 rating on October 15. The Smackdown premiere on Syfy scored a 1.7 rating on Oct. 1.

Overall for the night, Smackdown was the tenth most-watched show on cable TV. During its time period, Smackdown ranked #1 in males 18-34, m18-49, and m12-34.

Compared to the previous 14 weeks on Syfy, Smackdown hit new high points in key demographics.

-- Highest demographic rating in teen males 12-17, topping the previous high by 20 percent.

-- Highest demographic rating in males 12-34, topping the previous high (on Oct. 1 premiere night) by 18 percent.

-- Highest demographic rating in males 18-34. Smackdown slightly edged the previous highs on Oct. 1 and Nov. 12.

-- Second-highest rating in m18-49, trailing the Nov. 5 episode.
Nice increase.

·
8,232 Posts
Wow, awesome to see it go up. That episode definitely deserved it, very eventful.

Hopefully they break back into the 2.0's during the RTWM.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Well deserved rating to an awesome show. I enjoyed every bit of it.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
It was the best Smackdown for a long time, I hope they continue the rest of the year in that same fashion.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Very nice increase. Let's hope they can keep it moving in that direction, because this week's RAW was rubbish.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Hope it becomes trend. These ratings, I mean.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
They garnered a lot of momentum from the last show. Things are actually happening for once.

I might have to stop reading the spoilers now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts