Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now for you UK fans you all know Smackdown is normally on Sky Sports, which is a premium package. This Saturday it is also listed on Sky 1. This has happened quite a few times in the past. Bit weird timing though as the next PPV is 'free' on Sky Sports.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,409 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. It does this every year for the summer. It's a bit annoying because it usually goes back to normal when the summer ends. I miss the old days when Smackdown was ALWAYS on sky 1. Back during the attiude era. It was the only time I actually got to watch wrestling because I didn't have cable, so I didn't see Raw unless I watched footage of it on Livewire which was on after it.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
It used to always be on Sky 1 as well as Sky Sports, I used to watch it Saturday mornings back in the day. Although most of it was edited to hell, any weaponshot led to a nice view of the crowd, hell even if they got whipped into the stairs they used to freezeframe it.

Kane chokeslammed somebody through a table every week, but I never got to properly see it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts