Wrestling Forum banner

SmackDown not the same without Vickie Guerrero

1200 Views 12 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  swagger_ROCKS
Apart from the vicious promo from Cody Rhodes, SmackDown was very boring this week without Vickie Guerrero. As such as the WWE Universe despises her, Guerrero gets great heat from the crowd and I expect Vince McMahon to return to SmackDown on March 18 to issue Teddy Long an ultimatum to rehire Guerrero, Dolph Ziggler, and Drew McIntyre. What do you think?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
I actually watched it this week knowing that half of the show isn't listening to her.

· Registered
791 Posts
Apart from the vicious promo from Cody Rhodes, SmackDown was very boring this week without Vickie Guerrero. As such as the WWE Universe despises her, Guerrero gets great heat from the crowd and I expect Vince McMahon to return to SmackDown on March 18 to issue Teddy Long an ultimatum to rehire Guerrero, Dolph Ziggler, and Drew McIntyre. What do you think?
Drew is still there. The tag match a few weeks ago with him and Vickie was to keep Vickie's job--not both of their's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.