Wrestling Forum banner

SmackDown logo history from 1999-present

1158 Views 19 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  CivilMan61
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
Trios champ, NA champ
5,802 Posts
I remember the logo from 2010 and on, cool graphic.

· Registered
15 Posts
The 2010-2014 one is unironically my favorite (though nostalgia for that time period in WWE may have something to do with that).

The first two are also good, but Smackdown has never had a truly awesome logo like Raw has.

· Distant Relative of Former Def Jam President
18,476 Posts

· Distant Relative of Former Def Jam President
18,476 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Lady Eastwood

· Registered
4,698 Posts
The original is still the best. I know a lot of people are nostalgic for the Big Fist set, but it was never as cool as the uber 90s futuristic set. At least in my opinion.

Also thought the Big Fist set looked terrible at the end, especially when it had no ramp.

· Registered
1,473 Posts
The OG logo, intro and set will never be beat. It was a white hot time, WWF at the peak of its powers.

Big Fist deserves a shout, solid period for the show, but the rest of the logos... Pffft. Flattened 2D logos is where its at.

· Premium Member
2,953 Posts
Love the first two. The second one always brings back great memories of the giant fist they used for the set.

· Premium Member
3,523 Posts
I think most opinions in this thread are based on nostalgia.

The current one is just as good as the original in my opinion.
Agreed. The SmackDown Logo has been pretty consistent design wise. I feel like the most unique logo was the original and the 2016 one, all the others sort of copied from the 2nd one and changed it a tone here and there or added something. Like the X or live.

With that said I'd say the 2nd one is what I'm most notalgic for.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts