Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much for Smackdown being better than RAW. It's sad how the WWE has killed the momentum of a show that I was actually excited to watch after the brand split. Now both Smackdown and RAW are absolutely trash. Might give this garbage a break.

·
Likes wrestling....
8,667 Posts
Re: Smackdown is officially trash

Interesting.

I know things were not great tonight, but seriously last Monday's Raw, not yesterday, last week, was maybe the worst produced product ever.....ever.....this coming from someone who actually watched the WWF's TNT on the USA network.

Just a train wreck from start to finish.

I simply wish someone in the writing staff knew how to book a heel vs. a face.

There are probably a couple of million people out there who could get some actual support behind Roman as writers opposed to your companies biggest face going after an injured arm.

·
Baby Yoda
30,135 Posts

It's been shit since RR/ER.

·
Registered
378 Posts

It's better trash than Raw without Strowman imo

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,991 Posts

I don't think Smackdown has been the same since No Mercy 2016 :shrug

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts

I liked tonight's SmackDown. Good booking leading into a ppv. Good matches, funny skit from Beeezango. B+ show for sure.

I do enjoy the weekly shit threads no matter how good :lmao

·
Registered
441 Posts
Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
The show sucked since the draft. Miz, Bray, Dean, and Alexa leaving hurt. Owens is a waste of AJ Styles. And Mahal appears way too forced in the main event scene, he's a midcard act at best. But most of all, the booking has become atrocious

·
Banned
7,135 Posts

AJ Styles is ruined, I've given up on him. Fuck this company.
Yep. He's just another vulnerable weak babyface. Sad how he and Owen's were used to give Jinder another win.
The show sucked since the draft. Miz, Bray, Dean, and Alexa leaving hurt. Owens is a waste of AJ Styles. And Mahal appears way too forced in the main event scene, he's a midcard act at best. But most of all, the booking has become atrocious
All of them should have stayed on Smackdown.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
AJ Styles is ruined, I've given up on him. Fuck this company.
He's going to take over the Chris Jericho/Dolph Ziggler/Sami Zayn role of popular guy that is always losing to the guys that Vince actually wants to build up.

Reactions: The Capo

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

Good lord, this forum has no clue about anything. AJ lost a match because Kevin Owens whacked him with a belt, because Jinder needs a big win heading into his loss against Orton. AJ is walking out with a title on Sunday and Jinder is not, then when he drops it, he'll get the WWE title back.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts

Lmaooo @ all the neck beards on suicide watch because AJ lost to the maharaja.

Reactions: very_good

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Lmaooo @ all the neck beards on suicide watch because AJ lost to the maharaja.
LMAO even more at the neckbeard smarky virgin geeks marking out like little girls over Jinder Mahal winning.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts

LMAO even more at the neckbeard smarky virgin geeks marking out like little girls over Jinder Mahal winning.
The Jinderaholics are celebrating while the haters cry. >:)

Reactions: The Capo
1 - 20 of 86 Posts