Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They Tour here in a month. Who's going? They have the weakest card with Injuries and talent missing.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Heading to the Sydney show with a friend and my older brother. Regardless of my low expectations, I suspect it won't be any better than an episode of Superstars. Maybe worse.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Im thinking about it, Maybe heading to the Sydney one. I cant imagine it will be sold out given the talent they will be bringing.

I guess it depends on what happens at MITB PPV. And whether Punk can wrestle by then?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I live in Sydney and wanted to go to the Sydney show, but couldn't afford it with other things
I've been going to like Rugby League games, and Football(Soccer) matches. Haven't been since
2005,which was a good show and went to the 2002 one in Melbourne. That one was phenomenal. Probably wont miss out on anything this month anyway.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
I'm going. Extremely pissed off that we're pretty much guaranteed no Punk, but it should still be a quality show. Lots of talent on the SmackDown! roster which should make for some entertaining wrestling.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I am going to the Sydney one; should be a good show I hope.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
im going to the perth one upset no taker was really hoping for him. does anyone know if there are any meet and greets this year last year the raw tour had them

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll be at the Melbourne show along with my wife and our godson, a couple of friends are going as well, looking forward to MITB to see who might have the titles when they are here, hopefully it will be a good show. We've got Silver packages for Wrestlemania 27 as well so were all pretty pumped about that.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be at the Melbourne show along with my wife and our godson, a couple of friends are going as well, looking forward to MITB to see who might have the titles when they are here, hopefully it will be a good show. We've got Silver packages for Wrestlemania 27 as well so were all pretty pumped about that.
thats awesome! Does anyone know if punk is coming?

·
Registered
59 Posts
thats awesome! Does anyone know if punk is coming?
according to the wwe website he is, they list a triple threat match for the world title between Rey, Swagger and kane and cm punk vs bigshow one one venue, and rey vs swagger vs bigshow and punk vs kane on another

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new on these forums.

I'm going to the show in New Zealand, up in Auckland. I was wanting to be able to meet the wrestlers when they arrive in the airport. They are in Perth before that so would anybody have any idea what time they would leave Perth? e.g. what time they leave so I can check out what time they will arrive in Auckland? I'm guessing they leave Perth early in the morning after the show?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.

·
Registered
59 Posts
has anyone found the card for the Melbourne show yet? all I've been able to find are two matches a triple threat for the world title with Rey vs Kane vs swagger and punk vs bigshow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts