1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Si
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Great Khali def Jinder Mahal

The Usos & Percy Watson def Johnny Curtis, Tyler Reks & Drew McIntyre

Alberto Del Rio def Mason Ryan

Alicia Fox def Natalya (w/ Aksana Special Guest Referee)

Brodus Clay & Booker T (w/ Hornswoggle) def Christian & Mark Henry

Big Show def Cody Rhodes

Randy Orton def Kane

Sheamus def Daniel Bryan

Biggest Cheer: Randy Orton
Biggest Jeer: Daniel Bryan
Yes-o-meter: 4/10

Review: It was a decent show, not a great attendance but that doesn't matter, really. I was suprised to see Booker T actively wrestling in house shows so that was a great. Del Rio beat Ryan in like 30 seconds. Brodus Clay, Booker T and Hornswoggle all did spinarooni's following that match. The crowd wasn't really interested in anyone other than Orton and Sheamus. I tried to get some YES chants starting but apart from a couple of people sat near me nobody bothered. I also embarassed myself on the way home by shouting YES to everybody. If Sheffield isn't going to chant, I am.

·
Si
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He took a few bumps, wasn't anything major but he looked fully fit. I was surprised to see him as well.

·
Registered
505 Posts
i was chanting Yes as well :D i actually stood on my chair in the tiered seats chanting yes and nearly fell off and embarrassed myself haha!!!! I also embarrassed myself shouting to Drew and Christian, i think the woman next to me thought i was totally bonkers!!!

I really enjoyed myself tonight, more than the Raw show actually; I thought that there was far more crowd interaction between the superstars and the audience than at the Raw show i went to! Great to see Drew, Booker T and Christian who i wasnt expecting to see; Not sure where the OP sat but from the stands there were a lot of yes chants for Bryan even more so as the match went on

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Looks like AJ is in the dog house, they took her off the house show loop and replaced her with of all people Alicia Fox.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Weakness

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Congrats to my fellow DB Fans for attempting to spread the word of "YES!". Even though the majority of the crowd chose not to follow your example, I praise your efforts. Even though Bryan was jeered instead of cheered, he still gets the reactions. To Bryan fans, that is all that matters.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Looks like AJ is in the dog house, they took her off the house show loop and replaced her with of all people Alicia Fox.
It was confirmed prior to the tour that she was only scheduled to appear at the shows before the Raw and SD tapings, as well as the actual Raw and SD tapings themselves. If she's in the dog house, it's too early to tell.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
So in some cities DB's one of the most over faces and in others he's the most over heel?

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Good to see Christian is cleared to wrestle. Hopefully he gets back on camera very soon. Now that Antonio Cesaro has arrived, I'd like to see Christian feud with him. Those two will work very well together and it will help get Antonio over as a major heel.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
With Christian being back, SD could be really awesome in the next few months. You have him, DB, Cesaro and possibly Ambrose one the same show. Of course WWE'll fuck it up and they will all job to Sheamus.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
I don't know what where you were sat OP.
I was on the 6th row and the YES chants were going on all the way through the match where I was,
They were pretty loud too.
I would say at one point he was getting cheered more than Sheamus.

·
Banned
679 Posts
what the fuck did drew mcintyre do to deserve this? Fuck, he should leave the wwe and head over to japan where they will apreaciate real talent like himself

·
Registered
505 Posts
what the fuck did drew mcintyre do to deserve this? Fuck, he should leave the wwe and head over to japan where they will apreaciate real talent like himself
what? lighten up! it was a house show for christ sake and im a massive Drew fan!! Hes a heel! guess what virtually none of the heels won in a house show!! thats the way it is!! He actually looked really decent in his match and got a lot of offence in (as did hawkins and Reks)

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
The WWE is already preparing Christian for his future duties by jobbing him out to a part time wrestler and a comic relief fatty that will go nowhere anytime soon.

Glad to see him back, though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts