Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SmackDown debut was a great show overall. I really liked it.

But something that was also really important to that in my opinion, are the new graphics. SyFy and WWE really did a good job with all the graphics in my opinion: things like the intro, the new logo, the logo when 'switching' through segments, Superstar logo lighting on the canvas during their entrances, etc.

What do you think about it?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I really have to agree, especially the clip they showed when announcing that Mysterio would be up next (slow motion 619). Reminded me of Attitude Era when they showed you the clips of the guys in a warehouse with the ring on fire.

Production values excellent, being live was huge as well, there was a lot of energy and it felt good. Some of the booking was very questionable, but it was good fun.

Swagger with the Eagle was HILARIOUS.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I agree, WWE has a very brilliant production team. The only downside of the intro was no sight of Punk. :(

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
My only complaint is i'm sick of them using these generick pop/rock songs as intros, aside from that the graphics were great.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The new graphics are real good. Now when superstars enter, we can see a name card almost fitting for that superstar(like how del rio had his gold one, kane with his red one) and the shattered glass graphics are cool.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
very very cool graphics. i would imagine that it would be a bit costly, but i guess they have to go all out with the presentation to draw viewers.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
One thing I noticed was that Orton, Taker and Cena didn't have their proper entrance videos on the titantron, in most of those cases their 'Tron video was similar to their ring graphic. Which is pretty cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts