Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
smackdown and raw together PLEASE RATE

THE SHOW

fireworks go off and "rollin" by LimpBizkit plays throughout the arena in los angeles, CA

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to UFW, I am JR and this is my partner, Tazz!

TAZZ: We have a great show for you tonight, but now here comes the money!

"here comes the money" plays throughout the arena and shane o' mac comes out

SHANE: Tonight's main event will be Chris Benoit defending his world title against...

"the game" plays throughout the arena and triple h comes out

TRIPLE H: Against...Triple H right?

SHANE: Actually I was gonna say The Rock but now when I think of it, you deserve it more than The Rock

the rock's song plays throughout the arena and the rock comes out

THE ROCK: Did The Rock hear Triple H?

SHANE: Yes, The Rock heard Triple H. I think that...

THE ROCK: It doesn't matter what you think!!!

TRIPLE H: You should show some respect to Sha...

THE ROCK: Whoa Whoa Whoa... Finally... The Rock has comeback...to Los Angeles!!!

SHANE: Don't give me that crap! I tell you what. tonight it will be Chris Benoit vs Triple H vs The Rock!!!

crowd cheers while triple h is shocked out of his mind

COMMERCIALS

JR: I can't believe what I just heard Tazz, triple threat?

TAZZ: I agree with you Jr, but now the Dudleys are gonna face the world tag team champions, Hardy Boyz and I can't wait to see this.

HARDYS VS DUDLEYS-TAG TEAM TITLES(6 MINUTES INTO THE MATCH)

Matt is up on the turnbuckle but Bubba puls the rope and Matt falls on his private. Jeff gets in the ring but the ref tells himm to get out while Dudley Boys hit a 3D on Matt and D-Von pins him. 1...2...kickout! Matt slowly gets up, low blows D-Von (while the ref is looking the other way), and gives D-Von a twist of Fate. Jeff knocks Bubba out while Matt pins D-Von.1...2...3, and the Hardys regain the titles!
WINNERS BY PIN: THE HARDY BOYZ

BACKSTAGE

KURT: Hulk, how's everything going with you?

HULK: Why do you ask baldy?

KURT(mad): You call me baldy one more time and I will knock you out!

shane comes in

SHANE: You guys, chill off. If you are pissed at each other, you can have a hardcore match right now!

BACK IN THE RING

JR: Wow, another good match up next

TAZZ: We'll be right back after the commercial break!

COMMERCIALS

KURT ANGLE VS HULK HOGAN-HARDCORE(10 MINUTES INTO MATCH)

Kurt picks up a barbed wire bat and hits Hulk in the head bust him open badly! Hulk somehow gets up and ddt's Kurt but falls down again. Eddie Guerrero comes out and stars beating the hell out of Kurt with a baseball bat! Hulk gets up and tells Eddie to leave but Eddie hit Hulk in the head too! Finally Eddie leaves and Kurt covers Hogan.1...2...kickout!!!Kurt pins again.1...2...kickout!!!Kurt then picks Hulk up and attempts an Angle Slam but Hulk blocks it and suplexes Kurt. Hulk then gives Kurt an Atomic Leg Drop and covers Kurt.1...2...3, Hogan picks up the win!
WINNER BY PIN:HULK HOGAN

JR: What a match!

TAZZ: Here comes our boss

SHANE: I want to add something to tonights match. That is...No Disqualification!

JR: Oh my god! This will be brutal!

TAZZ: I cannot believe it! But now it's time for FBI vs Edge and Eugene!

FBI VS EDGE AND EUGENE(3 MINUTES INTO MATCH)

Johny Stamboli hits Eugene with a right hand but Eugene gets up and clotheslines The Bull. Johny tags in Nunzio who tries to brainwash Eugene, but Eugene flipps him off and tags in Edge. Edge gives Nunzio a german suplex followed by a leg drop from the 2nd rope. Eugene gets a chair and hits himself causing the ref to dq the FBI!
WINNERS BY DQ: EUGENE AND EDGE

COMMERCIALS

JR: Eugene won the match by hitting himself with a chair!

TAZZ: Eugene is a stupid dumbass, that's all I got to say!

SHANE'S OFFICE

TRIPLE H: What do you think you're doing by putting me in a triple threat!?!

SHANE: I'm just trying to give the fans what they want

crowd cheers

TRIPLE H: Fuck the crowd. They're not the ones putting on the greatest matches in UWF!

crowd boos

TRIPLE H: Shane, if I lose this match, you will be laid out by Evolution!

triple h walks off while shane looks nervous

JR: It's time for the main event ladies and gentlemen

TAZZ: Yep, it's time for the big one right after the break

COMMERCIALS

CHRIS BENOIT VS TRIPLE H VS THE ROCK-WORLD TITLE(20 MINUTES INTO MATCH)
NO DQ

Chris Benoit and The Rock double ddt Triple H on barbed to bust him open! The Rock then turns on on Benoit and gives him a Rock Bottom through a table! Triple H gets up and he and The Rock clothesline each other to leave all 3 men knocked out. The Rock gets up and covers Triple H.1...2...kickout! Triple H then gets up and
pedigrees both The Rock and Chris Benoit and covers both of them.1...2...3, Triple H wins it!
WINNER BY PIN: TRIPLE H

triple celebrates but shawn michaels comes out and gives him a Sweet Chin Music.

SHAWN: SUCK IT!!!

JR: Oh my gosh, Shawn just gave Triple H a Sweet Chin Music!

TAZZ: I can't believe it! We'll see what happens next week. Good Night everybody!

THE END
PLEASE RATE

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clips from last weeks attack on triple h by shawn michaels are shown

fireworks go off and "rollin" by limpbizkit plays throughout the arena

JR: We are back for the second week ladies and gentlemen, I am Jim Ross and this is my partner Tazz!

TAZZ: Welcome to UWF everybody last our precious new champion Triple H got laid out by that sick Shawn Michaels!

JR: Speaking of Triple H, here's Evolution

"evolution" plays throughout the arena and evolution comes out

Triple H: You know what? After I won the world title I was thinking to myself, I'm gonna go out, celebrate, have a good time, and pick up some chicks. But out of nowhere, Shawn came out, superkicked me, and ruined my night. So Shawn, come out here and apologise NOW!

TAZZ: That's right

glass breaks and stone cold comes out

Austin: Shane isn't here tonight so he out me in charge!

crowd cheers

Triple H: You're joking right?

Austin: I never joke. Anyways, Triple H you are gonna face Shawn tonigh for the world title!

Triple H: What! No!

Austin: Let me finish dammit. This match is gonna be a hardcore match with Evolution banned from ringside AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE.....CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!

steve austin leaves while evolution is shocked

COMMERCIALS

JR: I can't believe what I just heard!

TAZZ: I can't either but that's the main event, here's our first match

HARDY BOYZ VS ANGLE AND TAKER- TAG TITLES(8 MINUTES INTO MATCH)

Matt dropkicked Angle but Kurt got up and nailed the 3 germans on Matt. Angle then picked Matt up but Matt tagged in Jeff. Jeff was about to win the match with a twist of fate but Kurt somehow tagged in Taker! Deadman cleaned house by knocking Matt and Jeff out with a right hand, but Taker accidentally knocked out the ref also. Lita made her return to UWF and knocked out both Angle and Taker out with a chair!!! Lita then left and the ref got up. Jeff and Matt then went up to the top where Jeff did a swanton bomb and Matt did a leg drop to Taker! Jeff the covered Taker. 1...2...3, and the Hardys regained the titles thanks to Lita.
WINNER BY PIN: HARDY BOYZ

COMMERCIALS

BACKSTAGE

shawn is laid out by his locker room and austin shows up

AUSTIN: What the hell happened here?

HAAS: I saw 4 guys jump Shawn by his locker room!

RICO: They were all wearing masks but one guy's shirt said " the best damn wrestler in the game!"

austin then quickly left looking like he knew who attacked shawn

IN THE RING

TAZZ: What was that all about?

JR: Well here is Austin, maybe he knows

glass breaks and austin comes out

AUSTIN: Triple H, since you and your 3 little stoodges want to attack Shawn or anybody else, then you know what? Triple H, your title is now vacated but there still will be a main event, it will be Triple H vs ???. It will be a hardcore match with Evolution banned from ringside and THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE......CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!

austin then leaves

JR: Who is this mystery opponent?

TAZZ: I guess we'll find out later, won't we?

NUNZIO VS BROCK LESNAR(WHOLE MATCH)

Brock starts out with a clothesline that knocks Nunzio to the kanvas. Brock then picks Nunzio up and gives him a spinebuster. Nunzio slowly gets up but Lesnar clotheslines him again. Brock knocks out the ref and gets a chair from the outside. Lesnar then gets in the ring and hits Nunzio with the chair to bust him open. Out of nowhere Goldberg runs in and spears Brock to almost break Lesnar in half! Goldberg leaves, the ref gets up, and Nunzio covers Brock. 1...2...3, Nunzio wins!!!
WINNER BY PIN: NUNZIO

COMMERCIALS

TAZZ: Nunzio actually beats someone?!?!?!

JR: Not someone, he beat Brock Lesnar thanks to Goldberg!

glass breaks and austin comes out again

AUSTIN: Up next we will have Torrie Wilson defending her women's title against Trish Stratus in a bra and panties match!

TAZZ: Finally Austin makes a smart match!

TORRIE WILSON VS TRISH STRATUS-WOMEN'S TITLE BRA AND PANTIES(3 MINUTES INTO MATCH)

Torrie grabs onto Trish's top but she not only rips off the top, she rips off the bra as well to leave Trish exposed! Trish quickly puts her bra on and punches Torrie! Stratus then gets a chair and knocks out both the ref and Torrie. Trish then rips off Torrie's top as well! Stratus then goes for the shorts but Torrie grabs the chair and smacks Trish in the head! Wilson then rips Trish's pants off and regains her title!
WINNER BY RIPING OFF THE CLOTHES: TORRIE WILSON

TAZZ: I just saw Trish's titties, I can't believe it, JR. JR!!!

jr is passed out after trish's ripped off bra

coach comes out

COACH: Well I can't believe I saw tits as well but I ain't knocked out am I?

COMMERCIALS

BACKSTAGE

the rock approaches trish

THE ROCK: The Rock is really sorry for what Torrie did to you

TRISH STRATUS: I'ts ok, really

THE ROCK: I wasn't finished. Here I go again, The Rock is really sorry for what Torrie did to you, SLUTH!!!

trish then slaps the rock and runs off

IN THE RING

COACH: Ha ha ha!

TAZZ: Well it's time for the main event!

TRIPLE H VS ???-HARDCORE(WHOLE MATCH)

MIck Foley's music hits and Mankind comes out! HHH quickly spears Mick but Fley knock HHH out with a right hand. HHH then comes back up but Mick gets barbie and hits HHH to bust him open badly!!! Mick then taunts HHH but the game low blows Foley. HHH then slowly gets up and picks up a hammer. Mick then gets up and gets knocked out cold with the hammer by HHH! HHH then starts hitting Mick;s leg with the hammer and gets Foley in figure 4 leg lock! Mick struggles to get to the ropes but HHH moves away. Foley then somehow turns around and puts the pressure on the game! HHH tries to get to the ropes but Mick drags him away. Then out of nowhere Vince McMahon comes in with a chair and hits Mick directly in the head with that chair! Steve Austin comes out and gives Vince a stunner!!! Austin then pick HHH up and gives HHH a ddt on the chair. Steve then leaves while Mick slowly gets up and covers HHH. 1...2...kickout!!! HHH then gets up and pedigrees Foley on barbie to bust him open and knock him out! HHH then covers Mick.1...2...3, HHH wins!
WINNER BY PIN: TRIPLE H

triple then celebrates but shawn comes out and gives the game a sweet chin music for the second week

TAZZ: Triple H is just celebrating but Shawn has to ruin it again!!!

COACH: Well next week we will see what happens and also JR should be back as well! Ladies and Gentlemen, see you next week, bye bye!

THE END
PLEASE RATE

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
In the ''Quick Reply box there are 3 icons, one is B one is I and one is U . Say for instance you want to hightlight TheGreatOne08 you would press the B then type TheGreatOne08 then the B again. Do exactly the same if you want italics etc.

If that doesn't work try this text here [*/B] - (Obviously without the *)

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
clips from last week's second attack on triple h by shawn michaels are being shown

fireworks go off and "rollin" by limpbizkit plays throughout the arena

JR: Welcome to UWF everyone! I am JR and this my partner Tazz

TAZZ: JR, you're back! And so is Shane, here he is

"here comes the money" plays throughout the arena and shane mcmahon comes out

SHANE: Last week I put Stone Cold in charge! But I made a big mistake by doing that!

crowd boos

SHANE: Because he stripped of the greatest world champion ever, Triple H!

crowd cheers

SHANE: Well tonight we are gonna determine who becomes the new world champion tonight when Triple H faces....Shawn Michaels. Evolution is gonna be banned from ringside in this no disqualification match! But I'm letting Triple H pick the stipulation of the match if he wins!

JR: What?

"the game" plays throughout the arena and triple h makes his way to the ring with the crowd booing him

TRIPLE H: Thank you so much Shane!

SHANE: My pleasure

TRIPLE H: If I win tonights match, Shawn will have to retire!

JR: Oh my god!!!

TAZZ: Well Shawn gets what he pays for JR!

shane and the game leave the ring while we go to a commercial break

COMMERCIALS

BILLY KIDMAN VS REY MYSTERIO- CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE(3 MINUTES INTO MATCH)

Billy clotheslines Rey and goes up top to do a Shooting Star Press but Rey moves out of the way and Billy hit the canvas face first! Rey then jumbs up top and nails a hurricanrana. Mysterio sets up Billy for the 619 and nails it perfectly to knock Kidman out cold! Rey then jumps on the ropes and gives Billy a diving leg drop. Mysterio then covers Kidman.1...2...3, Rey retains his title!
WINNER BY PIN: REY MYSTERIO

TAZZ: What a fantastic match!

JR: This was surely a blockbuster ladies and gentlemen!

BACKSTAGE

rey runs into eddie who is pissed at jbl

EDDIE: Horale vato, viva my raza holmes!

REY: Eddie listen, you have a match up next against JBL man!

EDDIE: Screw JBL man. I am gonna go out there and kick his ass vato! Hell yeah!

REY: Well good luck Eddie

both men then go separate ways

TAZZ: Well up next we got JBL vs Eddie Guerrero, that should be good

JR: We will be right back after the break so don't change the channel folkes!

COMMERCIALS

JBL VS EDDIE GUERRERO-WWE TITLE(5 MINUTES INTO MATCH)

Eddie gives JBL triple vertical suplexes and goes up top. Bradshaw pick up a chair and puts it behind him while Eddie gets ready to do a Frog Splash. Eddie then does the Frog Splash but Layfield moves out of the way and Eddie hits the chair face first! The ref just picks up the chair and throws it out. Bradshaw then knocks out the ref and picks up the title. Just when Eddie stands up, JBL hit him with the belt and busts him open!!! JBL then covers Eddie and the ref gets up. 1...2...kickout!

TAZZ: How the hell did Eddie kickout?!?!?!?

Bradshaw then looks at the ref and knocks him out again! JBL then gets a chair and is about to hit Eddie with it but Guerrero dropkicks the chair into JBL's face! Eddie throws the chair out and goes up top while the ref gets up. Eddie then nails the Frog Splash! 1...2...3, Eddie wins the title!
WINNER AND NEW WWE CHAMPION BY PIN: EDDIE GUERRERO

JR: Eddie did it for the second time! He is now the wwe champion for the second time!

TAZZ: I can't believe what I just saw! Eddie cheated to win the wwe title!

SHANE: Eddie, next week you will defend that title against Brock Lesnar in a Hell in a Cell!

shane then leaves and eddie is shocked

COMMERCIALS

JR: Next week a huge match! Guerrero and Lesnar in a Hell in a Cell!

TAZZ: Shane is really good at making matches isn't he? Well something happened backstage, are there any cameras there?

BACKSTAGE

shawn michaels is laid out in the parking lot and triple h comes in looking exhausted

TRIPLE H: What the hell? How can somebody do this to my opponent?

shane walks in

SHANE: Who did this?

TRIPLE H: I don't know, but whoever did this might go after you to, Shane!

triple h then pats shane on the back and walks off smiling

TAZZ: What the hell? Who could of done this?

JR: Looks like the work of Triple H to me

TAZZ: You always blame the innocent don't you, JR?

SHAWN MICHAELS VS TRIPLE H-NO DQ- WORLD TITLE ON THE LINE(BEGGINING OF MATCH)

Shawn comes out exhausted and the two lock up. Triple H then pushes Michaels to the ground and starts taunting. H pick Michaels up and gives him a vicious ddt but HBK somehow stands up!

TAZZ: How does he do this?

Triple H then goes for a clothesline but Shawn ducks and H gets the ref! Triple H turns around and Michaels gives him a Sweet Chin Music but doesn't go for the pin! HBK goes outside and gets a chair. He then gets in the ring and when Triple H stands up, Shawn gives him a chair shot to bust him open! Triple H then stood up but got knocked out with a Sweet Chin Music by Shawn. Shawn then covered him and the ref got up. 1...2...3, Shawn won!
WINNER AND NEW WORLD CHAMPION BY PIN: SHAWN MICHAELS

JR: What a match!

TAZZ: This was a blockbuster match! Ladies and Gentlemen, see ya next week where we see what happens.

THE END

PLEASE RATE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts