Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

· Registered
3,045 Posts
Attendance is low, attendance looks to be around 4,000.

Superstars and SmackDown will be using the new stage set that has been on RAW the past two weeks.

SmackDown opens with the Chairman of the Board Vince McMahon, who announces that the new GM of SmackDown is a man who will call it down the middle... Booker T! Booker comes out to a nice pop. Alberto Del Rio comes out and starts talking. Out comes Sheamus, who tells Del Rio that he's happy about his upbringing and that he's not a rich punk like Del Rio. Booker tells Sheamus and Del Rio that they have single matches tonight before being stopped by Del Rio, who says he will not wrestle until SummerSlam. Booker tells Del Rio that he's the new boss and tonight he faces Randy Orton. Booker then tells Sheamus that he will face his opponent right now and it's... TENSAI.

*Sheamus defeated Tensai with the Brogue kick.

Backstage, Eve is asking Booker T for a job. Booker T reveals that he's hired Teddy Long as his advisor.

*Antonio Cesaro defeated United States Champion Santino Marella in a non-title match. Cesaro wants a title shot.

Backstage interview with Daniel Bryan and Matt Striker. Bryan is wearing a "no, no, no" t-shirt. He wants the fans to stop saying yes but they do anyway.

*Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz beat Kane, Christian and Chris Jericho.

Striker is backstage with Randy Orton. Orton says he's going to defeat Del Rio later tonight.

*Ryback beat Jinder Mahal by DQ when Jinder hit him with a microphone.

*Darren Young beat R-Truth. AW was mic'd up at ringside.

Backstage segment with Layla and Booker T. Cody Rhodes comes up and Booker makes Cody vs. Sin Cara next week.

*Randy Orton beat Alberto Del Rio by DQ in the main event. Sheamus attacked Del Rio after the match and Orton laid Del Rio out with a RKO.

· Registered
738 Posts
Re: Smackdown Spoilers for 8/3/12

I can't tell if Tensei is a jobber of if he's supposed to be a legit threat. They have him job, then they have him win, then they have him job or draw, then he disappears for a few weeks. I really don't mind Lord Tensei at all, he's leagues above ADR in my book.

Edit: The least they could do is put him in a feud with Ryback if they are going to job him out. If they have a midcard with 0 credible midcarders, then Sheamus beating Lord Tensai was retarded booking.

· Registered
738 Posts

I forsee Cesaro flopping, he's only been in what, 5 matches and he's getting railroaded toward a potential US Champion? Well I suppose there was no one else that could have potentially got the US Champion? I swear, did someone deliver too many chair shots to creative?

· Registered
14,247 Posts

I forsee Cesaro flopping, he's only been in what, 5 matches and he's getting railroaded toward a potential US Champion? Well I suppose there was no one else that could have potentially got the US Champion? I swear, did someone deliver too many chair shots to creative?
Im sure he's had a lot more than 5 matches.

Booker T was a bad choice. Cole should have been GM and Booker # Regal should have been announcers

· Registered
2,248 Posts

Just Give Castagnoli the belt and maybe this could lead to a gimmick change for him maybe a more " swiss banker" type gimmick and reintroduce the europeon championship

· Registered
14,247 Posts

Just Give Castagnoli the belt and maybe this could lead to a gimmick change for him maybe a more " swiss banker" type gimmick and reintroduce the europeon championship
The European Title never made sense considering they have an INTERCONTINENTAL Championship. US Title is fine.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.