Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching smackdown and it is making me sick at the reaction or (fake reaction) that reigns is getting.

Are those cheers piped in or legit?
Please someone shed some light on it?

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Every single reaction is piped in on smackdown, but of course, the audience is reacting as well, which makes it really hard to know.

However, he did for sure get a legit Roman Reigns chant I think.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know that they pipe in chants. I just wanted to know if at all how much it was piped in for tonight?

Seems like he is getting a big pop...but it seems so much different than what he gets on raw

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
They don't pipe in chants. They do, however edit the pre-recorded stuff, like Smackdown, and edit in cheers from time to time. For years the crowd sounded exactly the same every time they would cheer. This is not something exclusive to Reigns. They've been doing it for every face for the past 7 or 8 years.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,308 Posts
Well, that didn't take long:
I don't know who reported on Reigns getting a "you cant wrestle" chant at the start of the show. If this did happen it was 3 or 4 people off in some far section. I was a few rows behind front and all you could hear is the crowd popping for Reigns.
I've got plenty more for anyone who questions this. Let the foot in mouth begin.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
WTF? mods close this thread

so pointless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.