Cody Rhodes vs Kofi Kingston

Kelly Kelly & Natalya vs Michelle McCool & Layla

The Big Show vs Tyler Reks

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio

Battle Royal​

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Cody vs. Kofi should be good. I predict the crowd will be silent during the divas match, till Natalya puts somebody in a sharpshooter. Big Show vs. Tyler Reks = T-Reks attacking Big Show's knee, till he gets punched in the jaw and loses. Masters and Swagger might work. MVP and McIntyre too. Del Rio vs. Mysterio will probably be the highlight of the night.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You are right that It gonna be rally fun for WWE fans. I have also caught this card couple of day ago. I have got the news from my colleague, He had already brought this card for me. Great to hear about it. I assume that You have not got it.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
shit, that's a solid card.

Cody Rhodes to cut a promo on Kofi, PLZ.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Looks like a good card. The Battle Royal, what's it for anyways?

Looking forward to see Mysterio vs. Del Rio, Rhodes vs. Kingston, and MVP vs. McIntyre.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
7 matches, eh? Divas match and Show/Reks probably last a combined 4 minutes.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
MVP vs Drew McIntyre(looks like yet another great match to start smackdown,SS build match?)

Chris Masters vs Jack Swagger(looks to be more of a cheap match to get swagger over but still could be interesting)

Cody Rhodes vs Kofi Kingston(this is to build the SS match right?)

Kelly Kelly & Natalya vs Michelle McCool & Layla(doubt this match lasts long)

The Big Show vs Tyler Reks(SS hype match though it'll be boring)

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio(another SS hype match but this one could be best of night)

Battle Royal(what's this for? #1 contender for ic title or something? who's good in this match though because guys like mvp,del rio,mcintyre,rhodes are all in matches already)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts