When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

Beth Phoenix vs Alicia Fox

Ezekiel Jackson vs Jindar Mahal

Randy Orton & Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes & Christian

Looks like a nice card all around. Hopefully some mic time for Rhodes to talk about his IC belt. Also happy to see Foxy again.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I like the sound of these matches.
But which Sin Cara? Azul or Negro? I'd like to see Sin Cara Negro against ADR, as Sin Cara Negro seems to have more of the smoother flow to his wrestling, whereas Sin Cara Azul seems to go for the more brute strength lucha dor style. (I say this because of the massive arm drags he performed in the Sin Cara Azul Vs. Sin Cara Negro match at HIAC.

Kingston and Bourne Vs. Ziggler and Swagger will be a match that I can tell you the result of already without even seeing the match, that is unless they are mysteriously injured in some accident. *cough* Ziggler/Swagger or Vikki Guerrero *cough*

Beth Phoenix Vs. Alicia Fox, well in my honest opinion the Divas division isn't something that appeals to me but I can say that I would like to see Beth Phoenix win some more matches.

Ezekiel Jackson Vs. Jindar Mahal this match is going to be pretty one sided in my opinion as most of Mahal's matches seem to have been since Khali and Mahal have parted ways from their 'Hypnotic Control' storyline.

Now Orton and Sheamus Vs. Rhodes and Christian sounds like it could be a great match, bearing in mind Christian and Rhodes don't whine on about how much they hate HHH as COO and how they think that they are working in an unsafe working environment.

Side tracking slightly if Christian and Rhodes feel that its such an unsafe working environment don't just use up mic time to whine about it, go find HHH and have a crack at beating his ass.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger If non-title

Beth Phoenix vs Alicia Fox

Ezekiel Jackson vs Jindar Mahal

Randy Orton & Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes & Christian

Obvious results are obvious.

These are my predictions btw, I have not read the spoilers.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Let me guess, Cody Rhodes is talking about his IC title when Orton interrupts. Christian runs in to help him deal with the ongoing fight and Sheamus comes in to rescue Orton.

Teddy Long announces tag team match and tries to sound unpredictable when announcing the participants.

No Daniel Bryan-action?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Surprised the World Heavyweight Champion doesn't have a match, he should definitely have a segment
He more than likely will get his segment as he does every week, just rather its to enter someone into the hall of pain after a match or wether he just comes to the ring to announce he's after Big Show.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Yeah I completely forgot about The Big Show being back, well that settles it then, Henry will be out, possibly a brawl

·
Registered
634 Posts
It's gotta be blue Sin Cara taking on Del Rio- would make no sense for the heel to take on a heel though nothing makes sense in WWE anymore.

Mistico vs Dos Caras Jr...hope it's a good match and considering they worked together in Mexico I wonder how it will go...could be good if it's not a 5 minute quick squash.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Not many of the matches sound amazing. I would be looking foward to the main event but it's just going to have the babyfaces beat the heels.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yea blue Sin Cara Blue Vs. Alberto Del Rio should be a good match up if it is SC Blue in the match up, because both of them use brute strength, ADR with his Cross arm breaker and SC Blue with his arm drags capable of throwing someone across the ring.

Also yea a brawl between Big Show and Henry is the most likely turn of events thats gonna happen, Henry in the ring, then Big Show makes his big entrance back to the SD and WWE universe.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Nice card. Looks like it is a Smackdown SuperShow. Hopefully this will help increase the show's ratings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts