Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler

Kaval vs Jack Swagger

Bella Twins, Kelly Kelly & Melina vs Michelle McCool, Layla, Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes

Big Show & Kofi Kingston vs Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes

Edge vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio​

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Watching for Ziggler-Bryan III.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Smackdown Predictions

Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler
The third match in what a week? We are really being spoilt. I see Ziggler going over Bryan probably due to an interference of some kind.

Kaval vs Jack Swagger
Seeing as Kaval hasn't got a hope in hell at winning a match and is being buried to shit every single week I think Swagger will pick up the victory for sure, should be a good contest as well.

Bella Twins, Kelly Kelly & Melina vs Michelle McCool, Layla, Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes
Laycool are being booked to the moon so I think they will pick up the win. Really don't care for the diva matches.

Big Show & Kofi Kingston vs Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes
Seeing as Mcintyre and Rhodes dropped the titles at Bragging Rights I think they're going to lose and lose it with one another, leading to their eventual break-up.

Edge vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio
Mysterio and Del Rio are the main rivals here so I can see them two being too distracted with one another which with lead to an unfinished feud, leaving room for Edge to win the match.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Bryan/Ziggler again? What did the IWC do to get in the 'E's good graces? I really hope Dolph wins though, clean or otherwise, three straight submission defeats looks bad on anybody, but especially the "rival" brands midcard champion.

Rest of the card looks pretty good too.

Swagger/Kaval. ANd yet another loss for Kaval. Then again Jack Swagger's got a dude running around in a bloody eagle costume (funny as it is, it's very distracting) so maybe, just maybe...

Divas match will be a great time to make a cup of tea. The only Divas matches I bother watching these days have to include Natalya or Kaitlyn, so there's really not much for me in this match. I'm gonna take a long shot and say that Laycool will win this one.

Part of me hopes Kingston and Big Show stick as a team, I'm getting tired of seeing different teams thrown together. Going to be a bit strange seeing a tag match that doesn't involve the tag belts, can't remember the last time I've seen it in general.

Main Event? Edge to win, if he really is facing Kane at Survivor Series. As someone else said, Del Rio and Mysterio will be too distracted to focus on the Ultimate Opportunist.

Should be a great show, especially if B/Z III lives up to the last two.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Another Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler match? Nice but it might become overkill.

Divas match is only worth for the T & A.

Edge will be the victor of the Main Event match without a doubt.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Why is Kofi bouncing around tag teams? Are they really that lost with him?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts