Matt Hardy vs Cody Rhodes

Intercontinental Championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk,Luke Gallows, & Joey Mercury vs MVP, JTG & Chris Masters

Rey Mysterio vs Drew McIntyre​

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
lol CM Punk, Jobber & Jobber vs Jobber, Jobber & Jobber.

I think it's safe to assume that CM Punk will pick up a win here

·
Registered
627 Posts
Looks good except for the tag match. McIntyre's doing a great job... even against Rey, I want him to lose. His buildup as a heel worked for me. Here's hoping to him not getting into the ME scene.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Looks good except for the tag match. McIntyre's doing a great job... even against Rey, I want him to lose. His buildup as a heel worked for me. Here's hoping to him not getting into the ME scene.
Why not the tag match? Its full of people who can put on a good match. Well you're going to be suprised, I bet you that

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
lol CM Punk, Jobber & Jobber vs Jobber, Jobber & Jobber.

I think it's safe to assume that CM Punk will pick up a win here
Your boy Punk isn't exactly Goldberg so I wouldn't be so quick to call other wrestlers "jobbers".

Didn't you complain about Punk constantly jobbing to Rey?

Punk is one of the most boring wrestlers in WWE today.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Your boy Punk isn't exactly Goldberg so I wouldn't be so quick to call other wrestlers "jobbers".

Didn't you complain about Punk constantly jobbing to Rey?

Punk is one of the most boring wrestlers in WWE today.
Punk won't struggle against other jobbers, only against Main Eventers atm.

And if you really think Punk is one of the most boring, then I have nothing else to do but to pity you

·
Registered
887 Posts
Punk is quite boring as WWE don't use him like ROH etc used him, as a great technical wrestler. Punk has gone from one of the biggest stars of the main event scene to absolute borefest, 2 reasons...Gallows & Serena.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
MVP and CM Punk shouldn't be packed in with these jobbers. The rest of the matches sound great.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Punk needs to drop the SES gimmick and get back into the main event pronto. As for MVP, I don't understand why he hasn't been given a push.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I hope for a Cody Rhodes win on the first match a non clean win

Dolph win this one becoming IC champion finnaly :D

SES Wins against those three guys i hope so and i think so

I HOPE McIntyre wins but its like 1% him 99% mysterio so :cussin: you mysterio

and thats the end of my predictions lol I think they should stop SES gimmick with CM Punk altough i Love it and put him the main eventer gimmick. Like the face gimmick when he won vs Edge (cashing in the MIB) i loved him that way and he ruled practicaly but i don't see that happening.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
all of the matches were good matches, except for the main event, which I didn't watch and the tag match, which I didn't see half of.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Only four matches in two hours again. Hopefully, there's some long segments because the last Smackdown to have four matches dragged them out and was extremely boring.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Only four matches in two hours again. Hopefully, there's some long segments because the last Smackdown to have four matches dragged them out and was extremely boring.
It's better to have few matches then a bunch of matches on one show which Raw does so often. That way the matches get time rather then the having 10 2 minute matches. Quality is always better then quantity.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts