Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could see it last night. They're already planting the seeds and gathering moments for an eventual video package. Ambrose pushing off the hug from Seth Rollins, not shielding him up, etc. if they are gonna turn Ambrose heel I don't wanna hear ppl mad when it takes weeks or even months to happen. It's happening. And personally I'd rather see this little tweener role take place cause Dean Ambrose is at his best when he's kayfabe pissed off with someone. It's been 5 years no need to rush the heel turn. I'm not a big Rollins fan but I'm excited for how this story plays out. Y'all think they are actually going to pull the trigger based on the past couple of weeks?

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Ambrose will slowly regain Rollins' trust until they are friends again. That's the direction now. Will it lead to an Ambrose heel turn? I think there is a good chance of that but it's not a guarantee.

Regardless though, keep taking your time with this because I'm enjoying the progression.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,438 Posts
They probably want to give this storyline the slow Jeri-KO build before Dean Ambrose eventually turns heel on Seth Rollins after being allies for months.

For now, Ambrose and Rollins will be in the tag title scene. I'll just enjoy the ride though :)

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,650 Posts
I think they will...eventually. But it's not imminent. I would go as far as to not only have Seth and Dean be a tag team for a few months, but also have them win the tag titles. Have them be buddy-buddy. Have them do the Shield salute thing that they didn't do last night. Have it be all lovey-dovey...

And then, after a few months of this, to the point where it seems like it's never going to happen...BAM...he turns on Rollins.

It's so simple and I really hope they do it that way. So far, they've gotten it ALL 100% correct. Kudos to them to this point.

·
Premium Member
27,013 Posts
Regardless though, keep taking your time with this because I'm enjoying the progression.
Yeah they can extend this angle all the way to Mania next year. Have Rollins/Ambrose team up and win the tag titles, have a short run with them and then drop it to a team like the Revival to put them over. After that you could have Ambrose turn on Rollins around the Rumble and run with their feud on the road to Mania.

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Yeah they can extend this angle all the way to Mania next year. Have Rollins/Ambrose team up and win the tag titles, have a short run with them and then drop it to a team like the Revival to put them over. After that you could have Ambrose turn on Rollins around the Rumble and run with their feud on the road to Mania.
I mean that all sounds great in our heads. But I don't have enough faith right now that WWE is actually planning that far with this feud. Who knows, but I would certainly love for that to happen.

·
Premium Member
27,013 Posts
I mean that all sounds great in our heads. But I don't have enough faith right now that WWE is actually planning that far with this feud. Who knows, but I would certainly love for that to happen.
I don't have much faith in them either and am keeping my expectations and excitement tampered because of that, but hopefully they do it right and don't rush it.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I see it happening after months of them building their friendship again.Just when Seth thinks all is good, Dean will turn on him.It depends on how you want to look at it.For some, it will be a heel turn but for some, it will be exactly what Seth deserves.
I see people are already conflicted by Dean's actions.
It's a perfect storyline and both Dean and Seth need it.I hope WWE doesn't screw it up.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
Rollins/Ambrose vs Cesaro/Sheamus please... I've been waiting my whole life. :woo

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
Yep, I love the slow burn approach. It looks like that's exactly what they're doing.

I expect to see the Raw Tag titles on them eventually.

This is gonna go on for 2-3 months at least until the inevitable happens.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,438 Posts
Haven't watched Raw. Will they be feuding with Cesaro and Sheamus?
Neither teams have interacted yet.

Cesaro and Sheamus were seen watching the Revival and the Club wrestle each other from backstage.

Later on last night, they were also seen watching Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose compete against The Miz, Bo Dallas, and Curtis Axel from backstage.

Sheasaro are scouting out the tag team competition, and that includes Rollins and Ambrose after that tease :eek:

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,150 Posts
Only negative part of the whole thing is Ambrose and Rollins continuous hugging.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Neither teams have interacted yet.

Cesaro and Sheamus were seen watching the Revival and the Club wrestle each other from backstage.

Later on last night, they were also seen watching Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose compete against The Miz, Bo Dallas, and Curtis Axel from backstage.

Sheasaro are scouting out the tag team competition, and that includes Rollins and Ambrose after that tease :eek:
Ambrose and Rollins vs them is the feud to have. No point wasting SS on a feud with the Club

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
I think Ambrose will turn heel Summerslam when one of them gets a title shot, with either Ambrose gets the title and turns on Rollins after using him to win the title or Rollins will get the title shot but Ambrose will cost him the match.

·
Banned
879 Posts
as long as that ambrose dude is as cool and crazy as he was in the shield, then by all means turn heel on that seth dude. who knows, maybe he'll win me over.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts