Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four-Way Elimination Match for the Vacant World Title
Eddie Edwards vs. Ace Austin vs. Trey vs. Mystery Opponent

Arch-Rivals Team Up to Challenge for Tag Team Championships
The North (c) vs. Sami Callihan & Ken Shamrock

#1 Contender Knockouts Gauntlet Official for Slammiversary
Taya Valkyrie vs. Kiera Hogan vs. Susie vs. Rosemary vs. Nevaeh vs. Tasha Steelz vs. Kylie Rae vs. Alisha vs. Havok or Kimber Lee

Impact Knockouts Championship
Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo

Impact X Division Championship
Willie Mack (c) vs. Chris Bey

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I so wish that Impact management would go with Moose as the mystery opponent, but it seems like have some kind of overall plan with him and the TNA World title. He has really proven the last 2 years that he was ready for the World title back then.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That is some weakass line up for the World title bout. Good Lord. They probably should have waited to receive all their signings before doing the match to infuse some star power. fat Eddie Edwards contends for the title in 2020. The four guys in the tag teams championship would have been better as World title contenders. They should just do that.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if a returning EC3 is the mystery participant and winner of the fatal 4 way.
I could see it being either EC3 or Eric Young both have significant histories with the company and are former World Champions but having them or whoever is the mystery opponent win the match and Title is a bad move IMO. The person who wins the Title should be one of the three guys who have been busting their humps for IMPACT far more recently than either EY or EC3. At some point, IMPACT needs to stop doing those very TNA/IMPACT things.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've no idea if this will be on Fight Network in the UK a day later, like Rebellion was, or if it's on PPV in something like Fite, but I think it looks a solid enough card. Some interesting matches there. Loving Moose at the moment.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I think Eddie is going home the champ. A big deal is being made about Ace Austin and Trey Miguel the last few weeks and obviously there is plenty of attention on the mystery entrant. Sounds like a way to throw all of us off the scent of the only main eventer in the match. And I say that with the thought that Ace Austin is going to be a main eventer from here on out.

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
I haven't watched Impact in months, but I will say they are doing a good job of taking advantage of all the buzz of these free agents to build intrigue for the show. And to their credit, it does seem like a lot of these free agents will be coming in.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I think you should go watch another show
I know them very well. We used to laugh in TNA forums around the net years ago how TNA management were obsessed with a scrub like Eddie Richards. Now I return and not only he is still in the title contendership but the guy has gotten a lot fatter and slower. This is pathetic. Austin is a small no intimidation guy who looks terrible. He's one step above Marko Stunt.

They should completely change the World title match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts