Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already bought my tickets but today I logged back in just to see how ticket sells were doing...and to my surprise this thing is almost sold out! I did a little research and this is how it looks right now. Out of 29 available sections, 21 of them are completely sold out and 3 are damn near it. The others were about half full or a little lower. Hopefully they can pack this place out and put on a great show!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
That will only be on the website you used, other ticket selling sites will have more tickets.

It wont sell out, no TNA live event in the US has really come close to selling out before. Only once in Brooklyn and in the UK at Wembley have they got WWE sized crowds before.

The usual 3-4000 will be more likely.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
It won't sell out.

JB will probably say its sold about 50,000 tickets.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I already bought my tickets but today I logged back in just to see how ticket sells were doing...and to my surprise this thing is almost sold out! I did a little research and this is how it looks right now. Out of 29 available sections, 21 of them are completely sold out and 3 are damn near it. The others were about half full or a little lower. Hopefully they can pack this place out and put on a great show!
Only selling camera side, the floor is almost sold out( 95-97%) albeit one section ( C ) is not being sold. Doing a rough count of the ticket sales section by section it is about 1500 sold 1511 was the exact number I counted. Pretty solid sales so far.

I bet they're only selling the side that is visible to the camera right now. Once that happens, more sections will be opened up.
They are only selling camera side right now.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That will only be on the website you used, other ticket selling sites will have more tickets.

It wont sell out, no TNA live event in the US has really come close to selling out before. Only once in Brooklyn and in the UK at Wembley have they got WWE sized crowds before.

I live in the area...I used utacollegepark.com which is the website for the actual arena...so I doubt there are any more tickets out there...the tna website actually directs you to that website if you go and look so i'm thinking that's the only site selling them.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

The one in the baseball stadium. I went to that and it really was a nice size crowd (7k) especially for a house show. I dont know why they wont do a pay per view here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only selling camera side, the floor is almost sold out( 95-97%) albeit one section ( C ) is not being sold. Doing a rough count of the ticket sales section by section it is about 1500 sold 1511 was the exact number I counted. Pretty solid sales so far.

They are only selling camera side right now.
How do you know they are only selling camera side right now?

·
Registered
377 Posts
How do you know they are only selling camera side right now?
Well, when I got my tickets on the first day the entire other side said "sold out", that is just not gonna happen. They logically would fill the camera side first. They have opened up 105 and 204 which were not opened up at the start.

Btw...this isn't a huge arena...it is brand new but not huge...it's capacity is only listed at 7,000
It is a pretty good size for TNA. 7000 is capacity for basketball but the stage will take out the 4 small sections 111-114 and the Basketball bleachers. Whatever the floor holds (600-800) will make up for that, somewhat.

They won't sell it out but a crowd of 4000 is not out of possibility. This is the size arenas TNA should be doing (maybe a bit smaller) every week live for IMPACT.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Btw...this isn't a huge arena...it is brand new but not huge...it's capacity is only listed at 7,000
TNA dont need anymore than 7000.

5000 would be big enough for TNA so 7000 is more than big enough.

The crowd will probably end up being 3500-4000 which isn't bad for a non-WWE wrestling company really, particularly in America where WWE basically have a strangle hold over a market in decline.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I saw this yesterday and I am very happy with that... The Slammiversary marketing neither began and a great part of the sections are already sold out.
This will open the eyes of Dixie to make more shows out the little route where the TNA shows are.

·
Banned
380 Posts
I got my tickets already, two front row seats baby.
Texas is a huge market for pro wrestling so of course it will sell out.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
i dont understand why tna doesnt ever have a ppv in ny...

last year event in brooklyn was the largest crowd in us history for tna and that was just a house show. imagine what they could do for a ppv ?

ny is an awesome place for drawing wrestling fans yet the "geniuses" in tna have yet to do 1 ppv there ! just another item on a long list why tna isnt where they should be business wise

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
Well whatever happens, hopefully they are a tad more lively than that terrible Nashville crowd at Lockdown.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
i dont understand why tna doesnt ever have a ppv in ny...

last year event in brooklyn was the largest crowd in us history for tna and that was just a house show. imagine what they could do for a ppv ?

ny is an awesome place for drawing wrestling fans yet the "geniuses" in tna have yet to do 1 ppv there ! just another item on a long list why tna isnt where they should be business wise
They will soon the Barclay arena that opens in 4 months

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.