Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Would love a re-done Aces & 8s with a few more top talent this time. Mr Anderson & D'Lo return was meant to happen at one night only but Anderson hadn't been in nwa for a while at that point so an Mr. Anderson return full time would of fitted. Gallows being a former member to fits and then Karl Anderson with him works to due to Bullet Club teaming and then you can rebuild as an Aces & 8s and Bullet Club hybrid.

EC3 has been doing a new gimmick since his WWE release and of course, Rusev, Hawkins and Bennett's have been hinted so redoing Aces and 8s as ex wwe guys would be very fitting. Plus, new EC3 and Rusev would both fit the Aces & 8s vibes perfect.

With Elgin suspended, I hope the potential Team Canada return isn't hindered either as return of EY, Petey Williams and add them with The North would be enough for the time being.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Impact Wrestling Reportedly Pursuing Luke Gallows And Karl Anderson

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson are reportedly close to a stateside deal with Impact Wrestling, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet.

The promotion is looking to get things done so the team can appear at Slammiversary on July 18, which is also the date they're free from WWE's non-compete clause after they were released in mid-April as part of company-wide cuts due to COVID-19.
As seen in the promo video above, Gallows and Anderson are among the numerous released WWE stars that could be showing up in Impact down the road.

Impact's deal is said to do be "incredibly strong" and will still allow them to work with New Japan Pro Wrestling down the road. Obviously with current travel restrictions, it might be awhile before they can get overseas.
Gallows and Anderson have been promoting their big "TalkNShopAMania" podcast show on July 18 where they will likely talk about their time in WWE and their future.

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
I thought Bully cant wrestle anymore ? i guess he can just be the talker. Kinda a wasted

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
Funny how Every promotion is doing exactly what Eric Bshoff said is stupid and i agree. They are doing this to try to get our attention of course but it leaves you un surprised knowing its already happening.

All the sudden announcements and teases

I dont exactly think it brings in any new viewers. This has been happening a lot the past few years. I think yes during the virus is makes sense because we have no fan reactions but this is not new practice

·
Registered
963 Posts
I think that getting Anderson and Gallows off of their extensive tv exposure with WWE would be huge. As was mentioned in another thread, they can also use a big guy replacement for Michael Elgin and Erick Redbeard would fill that void but it remains to be seen if Impact has interest.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think that getting Anderson and Gallows off of their extensive tv exposure with WWE would be huge. As was mentioned in another thread, they can also use a big guy replacement for Michael Elgin and Erick Redbeard would fill that void but it remains to be seen if Impact has interest.
They seem to be pushing Fulton as their big. He got a clean win over Eddie this past week. Personally I don't view Erick as a game changer or someone I'd feel a need to tune in and see. Maybe the AEW Brody Lee hype and fizzle has me soured me on Redbeard. Then again he might make a good member of A&8's. Who knows? Impact seems to find a way to bring out the best in most talent.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Lio Rush would be welcomed addition to the x division. Him vs Mack, Swann and Bey are great match ups.

Glad Good Brothers are nearly certain as a fresh team was vital. Plus Karl is underrated as a singles guy.

Rusev to potentially, hell yeah. A better replacement for Big Mike, even though I'd of still loved all the new signings plus Elgin and Tessa still in Impact.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts