Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Pretty cool promo...impact has been hot and cold these last few months, I'm sure injecting some fresh fashes into the scene will help especially EC3

I also think the majority of these will be a 1-shot deal or short-term but if Impact did manage to sign Rusev, Ec3, Gallows, Anderson, Rockstart Spud (who just won that tournament, didn't he?) ..those are impressive signings

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Whilst it would be really impressive if Impact signed all the guys shown, it would actually be to many people.

EC3, Spud, The Bennett's, EY and Brian Myers had great runs before, even if Brian's was very bried with the GFW story. Luke/DOC Gallows run in Aces and 8s was also fun but could of better. Although, if you include Karl Anderson & Rusev that is 8 guys plus Maria, redo Aces & 8s story but this time with bigger names and use different stable name.

Can see EC3, EY, Brian Myers and Bennett's signing as don't think AEW would be interested but Gallows & Anderson plus Rusev will surely be heading AEW and I can see Drake Maverick staying with WWE in NXT.

·
Registered
544 Posts
EY & EC3 most likely to end up in Impact than anywhere else imo. Bennett's I have no idea, maybe.

Spud staying in WWE, Rusev last I heard was retiring? Doc & Anderson would be amazing and boy does Impact need Tag-Teams, I just don't see anything other than AEW chucking a boat load of money at them. Myers I didn't even notice 😂

·
Registered
808 Posts
I don't think all of these people will be on the PPV. I think they were using clips they own to drive up interest (plus a Bulgarian flag). I could see 2 or 3 of them showing up but no more.

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
I could only realistically see EC3 & Eric Young returning to Impact with maybe Mike & Maria, i always assumed Gallows & Anderson would head back to NJPW. I hope Curt Hawkins gets picked up by someone because i've always loved him, he's a solid guy.

Reactions: Lorromire

·
Registered
219 Posts
Eric Young is returning at Slammiversary and that's it I expect. Impact is trying to stir up some buzz and get people talking which has actually happened, but I'm pretty confident that other than EY no other wrestlers featured in that vignette have negotiated with Impact about debuting / re-debuting. Eric will come back using the World Class Maniac gimmick referencing how he's got a chip on his shoulder, has been misused etc. similar to what Sami Calihan did at first after being let go by NXT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I feel Moose will face a surprise Eric Young for the TNA title with moose winning. EY will then probably be a part time in ring and mostly backstage. Might even see EC3 save EY from a post match Moose bet down. Can't see anyone else signing tho

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Eric Young will make his return there and it should be a feel good moment even though I don't really like the guy. EC3 will most likely return to Impact and I wouldn't mind see Maria and Mike on there either.

Spud back to WWE, Rusev and Anderson/Gallows most likely AEW or Japan bound.

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
This could be taken as the 1% character of EC3 will not be returning. Ethan could return as the character he has portrayed in his online videos. Plus since when are wrestlers going to spoil a surprise for a PPV before it happens. They love messing with us :LOL:
I simply don't think that person in the original video is EC3, I think it's EY & I'd happily put serious money on that...but can I 100% still see EC3 turn up at Slammi? (No money on that), absolutely. I would even argue that video points towards him coming back to Impact than not; I just think it's a mini truth & swerve to say that isn't EC3 (some extremely Impact owned imagery there, happily used). He turns up 'lone wolfing it' is my gut instinct.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Here's the hand from the vignette in detail. You can see that it's well aged with a slightly freckled complextion. This does not fit the profile of EC3 whatsoever, but it's plausible the man could be Eric Young. If you notice below his thumb he's got a black mark which may be hiding a tattoo... so find the wrestler with a tat in that general location and it's could be him.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Could be Don Callis setting in front of his tv watching breaking news on released talent. If you watch on twitch a few times he filled in for Melissa he did wear a black hoodie.

·
Registered
808 Posts
The person in the original video could just be an actor. Giving us the clear shot of a hand is just to get us talking but throw us off the track.

I simply don't think that person in the original video is EC3, I think it's EY & I'd happily put serious money on that...but can I 100% still see EC3 turn up at Slammi? (No money on that), absolutely. I would even argue that video points towards him coming back to Impact than not; I just think it's a mini truth & swerve to say that isn't EC3 (some extremely Impact owned imagery there, happily used). He turns up 'lone wolfing it' is my gut instinct.
I agree about the original video. No way is that EC3. I was commenting more about the EC3 response that was shared.

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
Of the wrestlers named as possibly heading to Impact, I think that EC3, Mike and Maria and Eric Young are the most likely to be signed. I see Rusev going to AEW when his no-compete clause is up, Gallows and Anderson are likely headed back to Japan and Spud/Drake Maverick resigned with WWE. EC3 is probably 50/50 to go to AEW or Impact. There's also a possibility that the hand in the video could be Heath Slater's since he has red hair and freckles but it probably isn't.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts