Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I like it, wish it were bigger. Is the '10' made up of wrestler names or quotes?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
The poster is beautiful and the concept is great, but I can't read the names... I only saw AJ Styles, Bobby Roode and Harley Race in this 10.

·
Registered
575 Posts
The poster is beautiful and the concept is great, but I can't read the names... I only saw AJ Styles, Bobby Roode and Harley Race in this 10.
TNA hasn't released the HQ poster yet and this is probably from some ppv sites !

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I like it. It's far better than their usual fare and it sidesteps what I was hoping didn't happen on this poster--(supposed) big name guys who have only been there a couple years and various flavors of the month being put in the spotlight on the big 10 year anniversary show over guys who've been there most, if not all, of those 10 years and are identified with the company. I hope that doesn't happen on PPV itself and the build up too.

I'm interested in seeing what guys made the cut when a larger image is released.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Love the poster. Simple and good. No Hogan, thank God!

Reactions: Sin City Saint

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Love the poster. Simple and good. No Hogan, thank God!
I'm pretty sure his name is on it.
Can't wait for someone to say "hogan is stealing the spotlight" for having his name on the poster.

Reactions: Sin City Saint

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Hopefully by then they can get back on the right track and put on a decent show. It can't be any worse than LockDown.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Unless the impact zone turns into zombieville, I think we're fine.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Hope they've put some alumni guys on it (tenth anniversary and all)

I'd mark for monty brown being on there.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Its in dallas texas or are u talking about something else
Oh I forgot, let's hope good old texas doesn't shit on the ppv.

Hope they've put some alumni guys on it (tenth anniversary and all)

I'd mark for monty brown being on there.
Nah let's bring jarrett back so he can put someone over.
For the sake of it why not have him do a big speech about TNA and then roode comes out and kicks him in the nuts.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Looks very cool, will definitely check out the high quality version when it's released to see who/what make up the "10".

·
Banned
911 Posts
YA ITS A SPIN OFF OF THE 1ST EVER NWA:TNA Poster

1 - 20 of 30 Posts