Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Banned
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How dare you deny me from joining the Slamaholics Slam? :frustrate:angry::cuss::bs:

But it is ok, because as of now I am starting The ShAnn0n Squade to wage cold war with you..so far it is me and many people who's names will be added in a drop down.

So out with the Slam and in with ShAnn0n! What is it guys ShAnn0n Squad :D:yum: or Slamaholics :rolleyes:? Choose wisely please....

*Note- ShAnn0n Squad members will recieve special rewards for joining ;)*

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Pass me the slammiches...Wouldn't highlightreel make a better rear admiral?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts

Here at camp SlaM, the mood is erratic and off the wall. Supporters shall receive a hefty perks package that includes:

The value of your thoughts and mind (We shant sway you with false promises and nekkidness)

Humor up the ying! (You'll laugh, you'll cry....maybe you'll pop wood? Who's to say?)

And a wealth of untouched originality and upbeat shananigans.

So we may not have underaged hooters to appease your lust. But we can leagaly buy you beer! (That's gotta account for something?)

A Vote for her is a vote for this....

A Vote for SlaM =

The choice is up to you....​

Reactions: Serwa 666

·
Banned
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who buys beer these days? I mean really...I steal them.

Underage maybe....but only for a few more months :agree:

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Disciples of the Dragon! Join ME! The HYPNOTOAD commands it!

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
^^^ Damn the independant equation!!!

Miss-Representation said:
Who buys beer these days? I mean really...I steal them.

Underage maybe....but only for a few more months :agree:
At which you'll only be able to buy smokes. Quit misleading the public with false promises. I'm gonna take the highroad and stick to the bigger issues.

Her compensation of "hot"ness is nothing more than what you could find in the WoW section! Are you ready to sell your soul for something you can already receive for free? (And more so, for something you'll never get a chance at?)

IM RKO23, he'll hook ya up...and you won't have to misguide your vote for it!

This message has been brought to you by Jack's Joke Shop in South Attleborough, MA. Remember....If it ain't funny...it ain't JACK!"

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
If you join the Shannon squad you are in for a great time garunteed. Upon your joining you will receive a hot reward, I for one have already collected. :p :yum:

Who really wants to dance at an 40 year olds birthday party anyways when you could be getting rewarded for choosing the other option.

So join up and get off.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
^^^
Another promise you can take to bank. You won't find me manipulating you for my own personal gain via AIM. (Thought you didn't like DD shanon? Now you're offering him Seargent stripes?)

These are the reasons a vote for me is a vote for truth and purity!

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
So...torn...I like Slam but I owe W-OLF and don't have a problem with ShAnnOn (anymore).

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
STFU nOOb!

Seriously...IM RKO23...he'll give you what she's offering you, and for nothing! Why be led by your loins when the vote requires your heart?

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Holy shit. He's been here since last April and this was his first post.

N

·
0 Posts
What is RKO23's screen name (I never saved it)? I unbanned him, he owes me something!

ya

1 - 20 of 174 Posts