Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I trust the absence of correct sentence structure and spelling was intentional, perhaps to further the point you're trying to make?

N

·
0 Posts
No, he's just dumb.

Lacrimosa is a dumbfuck. sladester100 makes prefect posts, wons that hav proper grammer and sentances.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Holy crap! How many threads are in this forum complaining about grammar? Can people not find something else to complain about? :rolleyes:

If you must argue about it, go bug an english teacher! :p

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Fuck Off, i dont give a shit how i type, its faster to type it like i do than to go and put it all into perfect grammar and sentance's so i choose to do it this way.

Its not my problem you are all gay fucks that expect everything to be perfect for you, im understood by most so who gives a shit, except BB and Nitemare.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You can make all the jokes you want about my grammar Lacrimosa, but as long as I can type understandable sentences, then I don't really have a problem with how I type. But I have seen your threads BB, and all I can say is you can't type worth a crap and you argue over petty things and even now you're wasting webspace. If you don't like me or my spelling, allow me to invite you to go to hell.

Good day.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Witty, but do you think you could go now BB?

D-Man said:
How about you guys settle this like men, in an ARCADE DUEL!!!
Not right now, playing Here Come The Pain.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nitemare said:
You own a PS2? You MUST suck.
So since you don't suck, you don't own one so you don't know its quality of game play. Besides, it helps if you back up an arguement of why the Ps2 may be bad :p

N

·
0 Posts
This isn't the gaming forum.

The PS2 games are made on a lower quality. They, the developers, just reuse ideas already done a million times over. The ONLY reason Sony became popular in the first place was because "Square" refused to make N64 games and went with the PlayStation. Otherwise, Sony probably would have dropped out.

By the way, I never knew that someone had to OWN a system to have access to play one....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well, you know Nitemare, since you're quick to make accusations of who sucks just because of what system they have, I thought I'd make one.

·
Registered
122 Posts
*Sigh*

Your accusation is also false because yours, like mine, is based on opinion.

I don't care if you don't like the Ps2, I don't care if you covered it in lighter fluid and set one on fire, it just has my type of games on it.

N

·
0 Posts
Where's the opinion in this post?
Gangrell said:
So since you don't suck, you don't own one so you don't know its quality of game play. Besides, it helps if you back up an arguement of why the Ps2 may be bad :p

1 - 20 of 95 Posts