Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Bow down
1,419 Posts
I'm guessing the network over here will be akin to the Canadian version due to the SS deal

I'll be sticking with the VPN version as I'm not paying for the sports package(which it'll most likely be on) when I can simply just use it via VPN.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
I'm telling you something for nothing. Sky Sports package adds about 20 quid onto my cable package (equivalent to $33.00) every month. The PPV's are £14.99 ($24.00) each now, you'd think for the amount I pay a month for sky sports they might want to reduce the price of these box office events. The boxing prices are also absolutely ridiculous.

So, what is going to be the price of the WWE Network? It can't be anymore that 20 pounds a month, which beats out Sky- We pay too much for television by the way lol- So when the network launches here will I buy it? YES! lol

The network doesn't have Raw and Smackdown though do they?

·
Banned
8,135 Posts
Why the hell would you charge your customers after they have already paid for your channel?

It doesn't make sense, beats the whole point of paying for a channel.

The whole point of subscribing to a channel is that you get to have access to view everything that, that channel airs.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Meh, I only care for the big 4 PPVs anyway (if that). I'll be moving to Universty and will only have Sky Go on my Xbox so I can't record the 'free' PPVs on Sky Sports to watch later anyway.

I won't be buying the WWE Network just yet, and I'll be home for Wrestlemania, Summerslam & hopefully Royal Rumble. If I'm dying to see a certain PPV match I'm sure I can find it online somewhere the next day.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts