Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In time for this Sunday's SummerSlam, Sky Sports TV in the UK are airing the WWE Home Video Shawn Michaels: My Journey. Airdates is as follows:

Sky Sports 3 1:00am-2:00am (1 hour ) Fri 13 Aug
Sky Sports 2 9:00am-10:00am (1 hour ) Fri 13 Aug
Sky Sports 3 2:00pm-3:00pm (1 hour ) Fri 13 Aug
Sky Sports HD2 5:45pm-6:45pm (1 hour ) Sat 14 Aug
Sky Sports HD3 9:00am-10:00am (1 hour ) Sat 14 Aug
Sky Sports 4 12:00pm-1:00pm (1 hour ) Sun 15 Aug
Sky Sports HD4 7:30pm-8:30pm (1 hour ) Sun 15 Aug

The title of the show is:
WWE Special
Shawn Michaels - My Journey
A look back at the WWE career of Shawn Michaels, which spanned over 20 years, featuring action from some of his greatest matches.

pwinsider

Just letting people know it is on

Im gonna record it all on my sky planner.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Was a pretty good show, even showed the last 5 mins or so of the hbk/taker wm25 match. Well worth a watch

Watching that match again showed me again why Its the best match ive ever seen

·
1,817 Posts
Wait so the first one is on at half 12 in the morning tonight? if that makes sense lol so the first one is showing in a couple of hours?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Its a very good set. The second disc is particularly brilliant with the Wrestlemania classics with Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho in there, along with his brilliant Promo on Hulk Hogan in Montreal.

I'd recommend you see as much as you can of it.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Ah this is quite cool, I won't be watching it myself, but I'm glad it's on for others to watch it.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You've actually posted the time wrong for the first showing. For those still up it starts at 1am after NXT has finished airing.
Yeah I just noticed that when I went to record it, updated now thanks.

Alicks what are they showing atm? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Yeah Hart Foundation vs The Rockers just finished, its more of a Summerslam advertisement than a Shawn Michaels story, although its showing clips from a Cole/Michaels interview, gives a good insight.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Thanks for telling me about this, it was great especially the itnerview between Cole and Michaels, a real eye opener.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Pretty cool that they are showing it all, nevermind so soon after the release. I already have it on my laptop but if I didn't I'd definitely be Sky+'ing it.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
it was good but it consisted mainly of summerslam plugs and adverts lol
I thikn i watched 20 minutes of actual shawn michaels stuff.

is that it btw? i recorded the one on this afternoon and it was the same as last night, i hope i havent recorded the same thing 6 times or something like that lol

ill need to buy it. :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ah repeats excellent ! I was at my sisters yesterday and they have Freeview which Sky Sports is meant to be on now but whenever I tried watchin it yesterday evening it said it was a scrambled signal :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts