Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recorded Nxt last night as I have it on series record, I actually stayed up to try and watch it but RAW was still on despite it saying Nxt was. Anyway I recorded the following programmes just in case but when I went to watch it just, it wasn't there. So what I'm saying is when the hell is NXT on now, it's getting beyond a joke SKY has screwed up a lot of scheduling recently in regards to wrestling and it's really annoying me.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
I recorded Nxt last night as I have it on series record, I actually stayed up to try and watch it but RAW was still on despite it saying Nxt was. Anyway I recorded the following programmes just in case but when I went to watch it just, it wasn't there. So what I'm saying is when the hell is NXT on now, it's getting beyond a joke SKY has screwed up a lot of scheduling recently in regards to wrestling and it's really annoying me.
NXT is on the internet

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
it's an awful show

but to answer your question, I don't know.

My sky+ box doesn't bother recording it now either.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I don't have Sky+ but I use my Xbox for Sky Player, it said NXT was on at 1 this morning, instead I got to see Pee-Wee and Miz again, absolutely hilarious, so I can't complain!

Did someone say it's repeated again on Saturday?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
It wasn't on Thursday because the snooker before Raw went on over the its scheduled time by an hour, so Raw was on during what was meant to be NXT, its repeated tonight though, unless of course something runs over again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I recorded it twice recently and when I went to watch it back it simply wasn't NXT. Sky has been messing around lately with their scheduling, sometimes only playing a replay once, if at all.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Happened to me for the second time. I do not appreciate my Sky box depriving me of some much needed AJ.

·
*something amusing*
1,929 Posts
Huh? I've always recorded NXT at Midnight on Monday/Tuesday before RAW. Had no idea it was on at another time :lmao

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
It didn't record for me last night. I'm just putting it down to Sky fucking my scheduling up. It wouldn't be the first time.

·
14,526 Posts
Thats funny as it was the Raw rerun at 1:30
I looked at the schedule after 12:00 and it had NXT on for 01:30. Had to reset it to record though. Not sure if it came on even later than 01:30, but it definitely did come on, as I have. Strange to say the least.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Well I stayed up to watch the Raw rerun and NXT, as well I couldn't sleep :lmao... The tennis was on until 12:00 I think or something like that. Then turned the tv off after Santinos Tea Party, so might have been on after Raw.

i'll just catch the repeat on Saturday or Monday. No big deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts