Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
He's ass up in the back waiting for Vince to come back from yelling at JR through the headsets...Vince does this to show Skip he's not a power bottom, and that Vince rules from up top

·
Registered
975 Posts
And to answer your question to your thread about Melina that got closed...

Max Moon shoots laser beams in her ass while she does the splits

Duke the Dumpster Droese makes her get in a trash can before he sticks it in her trash can

Bastian Booger watches from a nearby sofa and eats WWF ice cream bars while Duke nails her

And finally, The Shockmaster just repeatedly runs to the edge of the bed, trips and falls face first onto Meilina in a full split.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
I like how WWE higher ups haven't given this guy the boot even though he's been continuously injury prone, but manage to find a way to fire Michael Tarver even though he was much more talented. Keep it up WWE.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Skip is about one spring cleaning away from getting released. Seriously, this guy has been out of action for over a year now. In that time, Nexus split into two factions, which have both disbanded, and all the former members that remained on the main roster are jobbers. If Skip does come back, I expect the same for him - jobbing, developmental, or released.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Skip is about one spring cleaning away from getting released. Seriously, this guy has been out of action for over a year now. In that time, Nexus split into two factions, which have both disbanded, and all the former members that remained on the main roster are jobbers. If Skip does come back, I expect the same for him - jobbing, developmental, or released.
Or newest rookie of NXT Redemption?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Keep in mind the he is getting paid his downside since the injury ( I would guess be in the $200,000 range) that has to eat at VM's wallet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts